• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Detonation" film teaser, wont be up for long, watch now and give input

S
Dec 30, 2008
Ski-Dooin' it that was the longest most zoned out 5:37 of my life![/QUOTE said:
x2.

Was glu'd to it.

The adrenalin of the music fit the riding well.

...when we're watchin' sled vids, havin' a brew and visiting in the shop, we usually drop the sound and put on tunes that are a bit less intense..." I'm old tho."

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
the video will not be done till this fall, it will be up on the website when its completed and I will be at most every snow show. thanks for watching song is "pangea" by canobliss. not a very big band not sure where to get thier music, itunes might have it.

M

MPS

Nice....I like to see more technical riding! ....boondocking and climbing in the trees! That is my type of riding. I get tired of just seeing chute climbs. Anyone can point and shoot with enough horsepower. I still like to climb a chute....but I enjoy the technical riding so much more! ....constantly moving your weight around, anticipating your next move constantly.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Love the teaser, the music was great and I really like the footage of the boondocking through the trees, It has been mentioned before but that is the riding I enjoy to do and love to watch others as well. I look forward to this video and the Learn to ride with Rasmussen and Burandt video. Thanks for the post!!

Premium Features