• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1988 arctic cat cougar

P
Jan 27, 2008
In sept. 2004 my wife and I were bowhunting in the reecer cr. area north of Ellensburg,Wa. In the head waters of the Wilson drainage, We found this 88 arctic cat cougar,up off the ground a couple of feet in some small trees. I wrote vin,make,model,and license no. down. I then contacted the kittitas co. sherriff's. Upon finding out who the owners were. I contacted them. It had quit them up by Lion's Rock. When they returned to get it, it was gone. 9 months later is when we found it. The owners said that if we retrieved it, we could have it. After our 2 week archery season in sept., went to get it, but to find out that it was gone. I reported it stolen. On Jan. 5th, 2008, the Sherriff's office contacted us that they had found it on a trailer, at the Blewett Pass snow park. My wife and I, met 2 Deputies up there. We transfered the sled to our pickup. Now, I have logged over 400 miles on the cougar and it is still running strong!!!!. I had never owned asled before, what a blast!!!. Unfortunate for the person who had originaly stolen it. Possibly facing posession of stolen property. None the less, it is a unique story on how I gained my "FIRST " sled. Packerman

Premium Features