• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Husaberg FE570 build

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
I know!! I'm sorry.

I was having so much fun with demos on the lake. I totally forgot that Seth was wearing my GoPro. I left it there in CB. I want some better vid also.

I can't wait to ride again!!!!!!

After all the support that's what we get? :face-icon-small-sad:rant::tsk::shocked::censored::hurt:

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
I got the new pictures uploaded post build:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
very nice. good to see someone outside the box

you lose some serious street cred with that NMFH though, unfortunately.

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Memphis looks great! :clap2::rockon:Bring her up and I'll break her in for you. I know. I'm just that kind of guy!! :angel::crutch::beer;:beer;

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
Thanks,

He is a Bronco's fan and that is his favorite hat these days!!!!!! It says DENVER BRONCOS on the front. GO BRONCOS!!!!

very nice. good to see someone outside the box

you lose some serious street cred with that NMFH though, unfortunately.

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
Ok so here is some of the first Video of the KMS turbo performance. Still learning the ways of the turbo. It is easy to find the rev limiter and choosing the correct gear for a big climb is difficult. In these videos we were riding in 30" of new snow that was 2 days old. So not super fresh and light.

I did change the gearing in the chain case this week. I am now running 13/17 - 17/17. Which is a 15.44 roll out. It is working well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hCHzYuD8lsA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/P14OpcEMSX8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
You're forgiven. Memphis needs to be geared up and more track added. Maybe a 174? :face-icon-small-win

O

ozzydog

Dec 17, 2007
Intake question

Now after some time on the bike with the turbo, how do you like the intake location? As its right there where I seem to get a lot of ice build up on those 14 degree days and colder. Does that intake ice up and is it a problem?
Thanks
Ozzydog

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
The intake question is a valid point. I ran it through my head many times. Do i want it up high and in the way when I crash? Do I want it low and out of the way?? I went with low, and did some testing. I went every ride with out paying attention to it until one day after 3' of fresh powder bashing for 4 hrs. i noticed the bike was running weird. I found the front of the air filter was barley exposed and 3/4 was blocked and iced up to the shroud and radiator. I cleaned it out and then gave it a sweep and a shake a few more times that day. I would mout it there again on every install. The LITTLE bit of attention I give it is worth it being out of the way!!

I
Now after some time on the bike with the turbo, how do you like the intake location? As its right there where I seem to get a lot of ice build up on those 14 degree days and colder. Does that intake ice up and is it a problem?
Thanks
Ozzydog

Premium Features