• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

my motor mounts, used old m1000 pto plate.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
You know I have to give you some credit for the willingness to cut some $hit up and try and improve. So hats off to ya.

But, do you think the mount on the PTO side will help much considering how long the lever arm is? Also the mount on the MAG side with only one bolt in the lower mount will want to twist pretty easy.

Thanks for the ideas, you never know what the "Fix" might me. And I am sure it will come from someone like you willing to cut and hack. :)

Again, keep working, it helps everyone.

Thunder

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
I think that some where in the equation you have use a nylon strap ratchet tie down--------- eventually ...........

G
Jan 18, 2012
disagree

I think that some where in the equation you have use a nylon strap ratchet tie down--------- eventually ...........

I think that a metallic mount is much better... Y use a strap unless your experimenting... WYO waiting on a review on how it worked for you.. Similar looking mount to another one i seen with the motor painted orange but he used the tie rods and a bolt to hold the motor forward more i think. GREAT WORK FRIEND

Premium Features