• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks Proven Design Products.

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
I always see a lot of negative post about peoples issues with this company and that part but its time for a positive one, I just want to say thanks to these guys. They are top notch in my book! Had a slight problem with my snow flap on the proclimb and they took care of it for me no hassle! They stand behind there product thats hard to find now days!!!. :face-icon-small-hap

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
i think they are a good company, but the flap for the pc is useless, stops nothing, i hate riding behind my buddy on the trail, shoots golf ball sized ice balls at you. pro some of that is the sled, but another friend who has the stock cat flap doesn't throw as much **** while going down the trail.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I'm on my second flap, first one broke and second one sucked up in track immediately. PDP sent my replacement out right away, but he has no answers on why the replacement one will not stay out of the track. Had to use some rope to keep it from going up into the underside of tunnel. Weird part is only on the trail would it suck up into the track, off trail it was fine. Tried to cut the first flap that broke down and it still sucked into track. PDP hasn't got back with me yet, but I know he is a stand up guy and I'll get squeaky again next year when sleddin time is here. Both flaps failed immediately upon installation.

C

CatRyder88

Dec 6, 2007
I had my first one get sucked up too and cracked it. The sent me a replacement. I'm just leaving it off. Rode 40 km of groomed trail and never overheated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I'm on my second flap, first one broke and second one sucked up in track immediately. PDP sent my replacement out right away, but he has no answers on why the replacement one will not stay out of the track. Had to use some rope to keep it from going up into the underside of tunnel. Weird part is only on the trail would it suck up into the track, off trail it was fine. Tried to cut the first flap that broke down and it still sucked into track. PDP hasn't got back with me yet, but I know he is a stand up guy and I'll get squeaky again next year when sleddin time is here. Both flaps failed immediately upon installation.

My flap sucked up into the Tunnel on the trail when I let off the throttle at high speed when first put on.. I got stuck later that day so it was pressed up and I never had another issue with it.

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
I bolted my flap on instead of rivets, mine would suck up also, i called him and had him send me a 5 inch piece so it would be doubl thick. it works great now.

rod

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
matt at pdp did say to add a shim between the flap and tunnel. The ideas are much better then the bungee cord and rope we wrapped throught the flap to stop it. Matt also told me in the email that it was odd that it happened but yet here are several guys with the same issue, now that is odd, I remember when he started advertising how thorough the testing was, must've had the Cat R&D guys workin on it. :rofl:

thanks for the R&D guys will add the tuflon or somthin equivalent!

Premium Features