• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

another positive post

Nov 29, 2007
wasifulus alaska
like the other alaskans have posted,the snow and sun gods were good to us this weekend.180 miles on the river.hcr ran flawless and fuel consumption seems to be getting better.on the subject of clutches and alignment,my belt never got hot.tryed to tow a t1100 with abroken chain and locked track.made it 1000 yards in about 2 hours.the guy on the turbo could not believe it when i put my hand on my secondary and left it there to warm my fingers.vidio of clutches worked great but everything was running straight and true.for the guys who think the primary doesent fully shift,they should do the vidio thing.it shifts out alot more than one would think.granted i have the team tied with no float and whiterads mount.i wasent going to take that stuff off and shot another vidio.again thanks to MDS, TEAM,and WHITERAD for quallity products.also shouts out to EZ BOARDS,absolutly no snow on boards all weekend,and Kelsy at RKT for the bar relocater,made it much easier to navigate around the trees and rocks,takes some getting used too though.happy spring riding and may the sun god smile on you.:rockon:

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
Ah you ended up liking the bar relocate?

Are you getting your full rpm's yet i just ordered a team tied and mds weights. Im hoping to be over revving down low and hitting 8150 at arcticman. I got 3 weeks to dial these clutches in.

-Aksnopro

Nov 29, 2007
wasifulus alaska
everything is dialed in for low elev.tell steve what your plans are and he will set your wieghts up for you.team takes some time to break in and the new helix really didnt do to much for low elevation seeing 8200 sometimes but mostly 8150.been tearing up the big su,nobodys been on it.lots of bumps and jumps.relocater is better for sidehilling and keeping me from going over the bars on bombers.

Premium Features