• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Anytime, no matter the issue in any discussion(trump, coal, left, right, etc) sometimes you have to agree to disagree.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Anytime, no matter the issue in any discussion(trump, coal, left, right, etc) sometimes you have to agree to disagree.

Correct

And one point I will certainly concede is that after the past eight years, it should be very easy for President Trump to look good.

J
Jan 15, 2010
So does anyone actually believe Donny fired comey because of how he handled the investigation of HRC?? Donny, sessions, etc all applauded the way comey was handling things, and comey is probably the guy who gave him the presidency... Donny even gave comey a hug. Now it's obvious he was becoming a threat. seeing as sally Yates eviscerated guys like Cruz on Monday and comey wanted more funding for the investigation (which now includes a subpoena of Flynn, that should be entertaining) I'd say the whole thing stinks. It'd be just like Donny to expect all y'all to believe a crackpot story like the one he cooked up. I really hope people can start to see thru this charade for the sake of everyone.

If the whole investigation is really a farce why doesn't he welcome it and cooperate as a way to clear his name?? You accuse a kid of stealing candy and he turns out his pockets it's pretty clear he didn't. He refuses to, odds are there's a bunch of gummy bears in them...

J
Jan 15, 2010
Hoooo Nellie!
We got ourselves a tinfoil hat salesman here!

Ok then, why would he fire the guy who gave him the presidency and whom he praised on many occasions for doing exactly what he said he fired him for? And don't insult everyone's intelligence by saying "he wasn't doing a good job". If that was the case he woulda been gone months ago.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Ok then, why would he fire the guy who gave him the presidency and whom he praised on many occasions for doing exactly what he said he fired him for? And don't insult everyone's intelligence by saying "he wasn't doing a good job". If that was the case he woulda been gone months ago.
Nah. "Not doing a good job" is practically required to keep your job in this administration...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Perhaps you can remember that Clinton fired his FBI director July 19, 1993.
Coincidentally, Vince Foster was found dead in Ft Marcy Park the following day.
But Trump is the corrupt one. :face-icon-small-con C'mon people. Let the man do the job that we all elected him to do.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
But Trump is the corrupt one. :face-icon-small-con C'mon people. Let the man do the job that we all elected him to do.
I know you're not going to be dissuaded from the conspiracy theories, But I'm going to give you some links anyway.

Even so, regardless of that, we are talking about Trump firing Comey, with the stated reason being something that both he and Jeff Sessions had previously praised Comey for. I would agree that Comey should have been fired for his handling of the Clinton emails. But he should have been fired for that in November. Or January if Trump wanted to do it for that reason. He was perfectly happy keeping Comey around, until Trump is the subject of the investigation.

Now for the Foster reading. So many investigations, including ones that had every motivation for finding foul play, and none did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...es-nothing-fishy-about-vince-fosters-suicide/

I also have no problem with Bill Clinton firing an FBI director, on the advice of his Attorney General, because of numerous ethical violations.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...to-get-fired-before-1494368709-htmlstory.html

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010

How did I know you'd deflect back to something the clintons did (totally unrelated, only similarity was the job title) as a way to justify donnys latest bigly awesome decision rather than answer the very clear question??

Clinton wasn't being investigated by the FBI director he fired. I'm no fan of comey due to his actions in late oct, but if you can't see the real reasons why he was punted then there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'll make ya a great deal on...

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
juggle.gif
bathbaby.gif
washing.gif
fish2.gif
car.gif
tea.gif

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Hoooo Nellie!
We got ourselves a tinfoil hat salesman here!

I didn't realize it was a tinfoil hat. :eyebrows: (Actually I believe it would be aluminum foil hat , not a tinfoil hat.) :face-icon-small-hap

"Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Mitt Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
How did I know you'd deflect back to something the clintons did (totally unrelated, only similarity was the job title) as a way to justify donnys latest bigly awesome decision rather than answer the very clear question??

Clinton wasn't being investigated by the FBI director he fired. I'm no fan of comey due to his actions in late oct, but if you can't see the real reasons why he was punted then there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'll make ya a great deal on...

LOL crazy that people who have negative interactions with the Clintons somehow always end up dead :face-icon-small-con

Meanwhile Trump has renegotiated with China so they will be accepting American beef imports and liquefied natural gas. I'm sure there are some members here who will be thrilled to hear it.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If our great President Trump helped arrange Christ's second coming, these lefties would complain that we're letting him in, but not letting illegal Mexicans in.:face-icon-small-dis

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
There has never been a president that has divided a nation so quickly as Trump has. He inconstantly lies and contradicts himself and his staff. On his interview with Lester Holt he stated that the Democrats should have won the election because the electoral collage favors them. This is absolutely false. Five times in our history a candidate won the election without the popular vote. One was a Federalist and four were Republicans. And at one time Trump praised Comey. Now he said Comey is a showboat and grandstander. Trump needs to look in the mirror to see a real showboat. What a Hypocrite. The only thing bigger than his hair is his ego.

J
Jan 15, 2010
LOL crazy that people who have negative interactions with the Clintons somehow always end up dead :face-icon-small-con

Meanwhile Trump has renegotiated with China so they will be accepting American beef imports and liquefied natural gas. I'm sure there are some members here who will be thrilled to hear it.

Another deflection to some BS about the Clintons and still not answering the original question... oh well, Donny already gave about 9 different excuses for why he fired comey and none of them match up with the original explanation anyway. No surprise there, now he even came out and threatened the guy "better hope there are no tapes". Yea, nothing to hide at all. This clown was elected to drain the swamp, every time he does something sketchy the only response seems to be "well the clintons did this..." as if that makes it ok.

His comment that he could shoot someone in time square and not lose votes is proving quite accurate, that should be a lot more terrifying to most than it seems to be.

Exporting LNG to china-big win considering they will do just about anything to get the stuff...

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
There has never been a president that has divided a nation so quickly as Trump has. He inconstantly lies and contradicts himself and his staff. On his interview with Lester Holt he stated that the Democrats should have won the election because the electoral collage favors them. This is absolutely false. Five times in our history a candidate won the election without the popular vote. One was a Federalist and four were Republicans. And at one time Trump praised Comey. Now he said Comey is a showboat and grandstander. Trump needs to look in the mirror to see a real showboat. What a Hypocrite. The only thing bigger than his hair is his ego.

Nah Trump isn't as divisive as you think. I am more against him than not(same w/the rest of the country), but I still celebrate whenever good things happen for the country as a whole.

Premium Features