• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado GPS maps/GPS

A
Oct 9, 2008
denver,co
My poorly writtten request for which company still sell Colorado maps built for a gps was taken down so I'll try again.
Does anyone know a company that sells GPS maps for the state of Colorado. I am looking at upgrading my old gps to a new one. I would like my new purchase to be compatible with which ever company sells maps. And I was also wondering if the garmin nuvi 500/550(refurbished)was still a good option under 350$. The Montana is just too rich for my blood

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
My poorly writtten request for which company still sell Colorado maps built for a gps was taken down so I'll try again.
Does anyone know a company that sells GPS maps for the state of Colorado. I am looking at upgrading my old gps to a new one. I would like my new purchase to be compatible with which ever company sells maps. And I was also wondering if the garmin nuvi 500/550(refurbished)was still a good option under 350$. The Montana is just too rich for my blood

You are looking for snowmobile trail maps correct? I gave up on buying and created the ones I needed myself. Most of the newer Garmin units allow for custom maps.

Here are a few that I use and shared with the forum a few years ago.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265592

Premium Features