• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are you doing when your sled shows up?

What are you doing to your sled?

• Total voters

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Always curious who does what.

I know when my new sled shows up i got a mtn fit hood, silber turbo, and some floats ready to go for it. What are you guys up to?

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
T3

Evol r's up front, Sled Head Racing 860 ETEC with turbo porting and some headwork, TKI belt drive and finish it off with the Aerocharger turbo!!

Giddy Up!!! Come on snow.

nomasittinright

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2009
Aberdeen SD
TKI belt drive, diamond s can, bmfabrications boards, grip n rip braces some clutching and a bumper to start the season off

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Plan is to ride it stock and get my break in miles, then decide what to doo.

Figure i'll end up with a turbo, and if the springs can't handle my fatass i'll be calling Tom.

If we get the sleds early like I hope, all bets are off. I'll be going bonkers out in garage putting something on it.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Always curious who does what.

I know when my new sled shows up i got a mtn fit hood, silber turbo, and some floats ready to go for it. What are you guys up to?

INSTALLING A TURBO!

0211114_ViperMtn_lead.jpg

Last edited:

TJ427

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2012
Bismarck, ND
WRP/Rasumssen seat, Skinz/Rasmuseen front bumper, 2 inch post forward kit, E-start with Antigravity battery, heavier front springs, Diamond S can, 3 inch riser. TKI Belt drive after first season once it's time to change chaincase oil.

Last edited:

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Swap over my Tom's E
Motion w float 3s, Float 3's up front. Probably HPS or SLP Can. Gas, oil, ride, repeat

S
Apr 27, 2014
Can (b.s.) oil and gas, anybody have an idea on a wrap for the yellow? Im leanin towards the doo roller, but not sure with that sunburst type color....

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I started a gym membership and diet plan today. By the time the snow fly's the sled and rider weight will total #685.

DPG
Honestly, best mod most guys can do, most got more room to drop weight then the sled. Although at 5'11" and 150#. The sled is about all i got left to shave weight off of!

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Live load = Your person
Dead load = everything else

these loads can have differing significance.

That being said Im working on making my live load more....alive and eliminating my dead load when cost effective.

ferniesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2014
eastern British Columbia
TheThing cooker can from the get-go and a SCSUnlimited wrap. Also, removing the carbides and going with mild steel runners.

A home made screen kit will be installed as will a riser bag and the base units for the LinQ system.

Same thing for the last few years and then ride it baby, ride it!

rocks rev

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Flat Tops Colorado
Whats would you choose?
Diamond S QUIET can and mesh hood and loose 25+ lbs.
Or 3"156
Already have an HPS can for it but I could sell it.

Premium Features