• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FXR Mountain gear

G

Gone Sleddin

Nov 26, 2007
Just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with any of the new FXR mountain gear? I was visiting with an fxr dealer a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like they are making a pretty good run at the mountain market. He caught me at a weak moment as I was tire of damp feet in my HMK's and talked me into a pair of FXR renegade boots. havent had a chance to wear them riding yet but they are pretty comfy around the house and they claim to be water proof. Also interested in a MountainAir helmet. I see they have been doing some sponsership with some of the mountain guys in the movies now. what is everyones thoughts on this gear as an alternative to the usuals (klim)??

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
I have the fxr blade helmet. Great helmet! Nice and light. Keeps your head the perfect temp all day, I think they got the venting down on this one. I would recommend fxr products every day of the week. I also have an fxr coat that's a few years old now and still doesn't have a hole in it. Great products at a reasonable price.

S
Dec 7, 2007
Elkhorn NE
I have some fxr octane gear that is close to 8 years old. Still in great shape. The water proof part is not that great. Normal riding its fine, if you get rain or really wet snow you will get wet. At least that has been my experience, now the newer stuff may be different.

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
I saw Bret Rasmussen up in the mountains the other day and he looked pretty awesome in his FXR gear.

Or maybe it was just the fact that it was Bret himself... Either way, pretty cool looking gear

Premium Features