• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delivery Date

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Cover - anyone pick up their new XM and get a cover for it too? Curious how the new covers fit and how the new clip style attachments work. Specifically if the covers protect the full length of the tunnel or stop just after the seat. The cover I had for my Rev only covered the seat and left the back portion of the tunnel exposed

I bought the new cover and it fits sooooo much better than the older ones. Plus it is lots easier to put on and off.

Yella Belly

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yakima, WA
Checked with my dealer my summit x 163" black on black wont be here till Nov

Saw a 163 X black pull start 2 weeks ago at the dealer.
Mine with E-Start is still in Canada :face-icon-small-fro

First to order and last to get one.... WTF DOO?????:jaw:

S
Dec 1, 2007
BC
Dealer says could be another week or 2 before my black X163 arrives. Getting pretty anxious. Thought the point of snowchecking was you get your sled sooner. Not really the deal anymore I guess

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
My dealer said that BRP just sends sleds out and the dealership determines the order in which the customers get the sleds.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Got mine a couple days ago. :face-icon-small-hap
VERY impressed with the fit/finish and how this thing is put together and all the little changes vs the XP.

A couple things to look for if your dealer or the factory overlooked them.....CLEAN the clutch compartment, clutches and belt (they are soaked in oil :face-icon-small-dis).
Run it and re-torque the clutch....mine fell off as soon as the puller touched the crank, didn't even have to use a breaker bar or clutch holder....that would have made for an interetsing first ride :face-icon-small-dis.
Check the airbox to air plunum rubber boot/connector thingy just above the secondary clutch....mine was not connected and the hose clamp just dangling.

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
Got mine a couple days ago. :face-icon-small-hap
VERY impressed with the fit/finish and how this thing is put together and all the little changes vs the XP.

A couple things to look for if your dealer or the factory overlooked them.....CLEAN the clutch compartment, clutches and belt (they are soaked in oil :face-icon-small-dis).
Run it and re-torque the clutch....mine fell off as soon as the puller touched the crank, didn't even have to use a breaker bar or clutch holder....that would have made for an interetsing first ride :face-icon-small-dis.
Check the airbox to air plunum rubber boot/connector thingy just above the secondary clutch....mine was not connected and the hose clamp just dangling.

you should ask for your $500 pdi back

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
Well I just got a call to pick up my new black xm-x from Tom's Snow mobile.So they have finely reached the west coast.Now I have to wait untill Wed.

snopro11

Premium Member
Nov 13, 2009
Still waitin on my 146x in mn:face-icon-small-dis. 60' here on wed wtf. Let it snow in the mts and I am there.

Premium Features