• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

White Knuckle M1100t C3 belt drives/Evolution Big Chute kits/and more....

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
The season's not over.....is it ever really over lol?

I am starting the C3 belt drive install on my 1100 and am getting the oil tank figured out. With the drive working great on our cf M8 I still want to get some time on the snow this spring with the 1100. Winter was crazy busy and didn't have time to get the bag built, and it wasn't from lack of interest either, have quite a few guys on the "call me when it's ready" list.

To update on the turbo side, I have been taking a lot of calls from customers, and dealers, on the Big Chute kit now that we are the Canadian distributor so I said I would do a quick post to get everyone on the same page. Evo has turbos I sent them and are currently getting machined. I have some prepaid and sold, and at the current price on sale it is a great deal. I will be putting this kit on my current sled with the C3 belt drive and riding later next month.

Now if you are looking for the next step after the Big Chute 'cause you're just a hardcore ex-320hp Yami guy and the 280 BC kit isn't going to be enough.....have no fear. Evo is currently in development and testing on the step up kit for the 1100. It will be called the Super Chute. Prelim testing is very exciting, enough air for any amount of rideable hp and spooling that is substantially faster and sooner than stock. Without creating a ton of speculation it is a completely new turbo system and will have different levels of tuning depending on fuel and motor upgrades you want to do, just like the BC kit.

The largest of the Super Chute kits will be what I have on my 2013 build along with a C3 belt drive and some weightweight goodies. We already have preliminary dates set for customer/dealer demo rides on these kits for next winter so everyone can see these things in action. We will also have the cf M8 and most likely a TM8 there as well. As we all know, nothing sells well built product like seat time and the rides we did this year were very successful.

Last edited:

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Pics of the belt drive install will be done as it progresses absolutely. Lots of interest in this for obvious reasons, weight and reliability. Lbs lost will also be posted.

Because reverse is electric over mechanical on the 1100 reverse is no more. I had a drop and roll on my TApex (and we all know the current state of the 1100 reverse lol) so I haven't had reverse in so long I've forgotten what it even is.

Hotchief

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2005
Normandy Park, WA
I took out the reverse sprocket and reverse chain off my M1100T.
Less drag and less of an opportunity for those parts to screw up my main drive chain.
I think the weight loss and drag reduction probably added about 50-75 extra HP.....:peep:
Seriously the advantages of a super solid drive system greatly outweighs the reverse IMO, but i'd rather lift the rear around over pushing that reverse button and hearing that gay beeper...:face-icon-small-ton

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Couldn't agree more. It's like the cold air intake, probably in low rpms wouldn't show more hp, but how it improved the characteristics of the of the turbo for ridebility was very noticeable. I compare belt to chain almost like turbo to supercharger on a car. With the charger it feels like you are a lot more connected thru the driveline, more instantaneous in what happens when punch the throttle. Tough to explain, just have to ride one for 5 minutes.....
explains itself.

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
Are you guys still thinking about getting a batch of carbon fiber silencers for the 800. I talked to wkr and he was thinking if there was enough interest you would have a batch made.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Which kit are you referring to? The Super Chute pricing hasn't been completed, the kit is still in testing and different variables for the kit are not determined yet.

I see you are from south of the 49th, madmax is the US distributor and has seat time on the 100 octane kit. Shoot him a pm for current pricing on the Big Chute kit options.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Does the belt drive still use the wobbly bearing on the jackshaft? Stock jackshaft, adapter sleeve, locknut used too?

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Hoping to get started on it this week. We had about three or four revisions on the M8 one and WKR was doing all the work with it as he is the 2s guy in our shop. I think they ended up with a solid bearing on the inside of the frame on the clutch side but don't quote me on that. When that was working well then some of the other revisions were taken off one at a time not knowing if they were necessary as stablilizing the shaft was the majority of the problem as we know.

We are not planning to change jackshafts at this time. I will post pics and info as the install moves along. Can't wait to ride when it's done.:rockon:

Last edited:
Premium Features