• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim 2012 Powercross Pullover XL Black Brand New

T
Apr 2, 2009
I got this for christmas and need an XXL as I have been eating more than exercising this last year. Looking to sell it for retail value $279 to get the right size if I can even find it. This is the very latest model not the 2011 which had grey shoulders and arms stripes. It is all black and has all tags still attached. Anyone interested drop an email to Tim orbust@comcast.net

T
Apr 2, 2009
do I need to elaborate on what retail means? This is a hard to find item, brand new, all tags still attached. Just want to get what I paid for it. I will pay for shipping.

Last edited:

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
do I need to elaborate on what retail means? This is a hard to find item, brand new, all tags still attached. Just want to get what I paid for it. I will pay for shipping.

How is it rare? They probably imported 2000 of them in black. Also, how can you pay 279 for it and get it as a gift?

T
Apr 2, 2009
Whitefish, first of all who said it was "rare"? I said it was hard to find and it is. No one has them for sale that I could find. My GF bought it for 279 bucks from Crazy Al's (sledup.com), I have the receipt. She purchased the jacket in December but I did not get it until last month, and all their Klim gear ships directly from Klim and you have to return it within 30 days or your out of luck.. I need a XXL, and want to sell this one.

Is it so hard to fathom that someone who received a gift from someone else knows what it cost? Or are you just trying to be difficult?

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Taylor..its just that someone selling something for retail in a swapmeet is a little out of the ordinary..so bear with us,and at least those of us that find it unusual and posting is bumping ya to the top again so we should get a partial commission

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Whitefish, first of all who said it was "rare"? I said it was hard to find and it is. No one has them for sale that I could find. My GF bought it for 279 bucks from Crazy Al's (sledup.com), I have the receipt. She purchased the jacket in December but I did not get it until last month, and all their Klim gear ships directly from Klim and you have to return it within 30 days or your out of luck.. I need a XXL, and want to sell this one.

Is it so hard to fathom that someone who received a gift from someone else knows what it cost? Or are you just trying to be difficult?

You said it was rare "hard to find" and I take that as it was lat years model. I was just questioning your 2 posts that contradicted each other. One said you got as a gift the other said you paid $279. No need to be so sensitive when someones asks questions. Good luck in selling it.

Last edited:
S
Jan 29, 2010
Meridian ID
klim jacket

Actually that isn't the latest model. Look at Klim's site and you will see that the latest model is a lot different. The new powerxross has the word klim running down the side of the chest. The one you pictured is last years model according the the klim website.

T
Apr 2, 2009
Mine was sent directly from Klim in December and sledup said it was next years.

ITS SOLD now anyway for asking price.

Thanks.

Premium Features