• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

float upgrade for 07 Ms

J
Mar 21, 2008
Is the float upgrade still available for the 07 ms?
does anyone have a good source for it or a part no to check with me cat dealer?

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
floats

some would say and I agree, after the float experiment, they are not an UPGRADE, just something else to play with thats lighter, but lots of opinions thay they don't work better. After running flotas for 4 years and going back to revalves zero/p's, springs better than air.

J
Mar 21, 2008
OK I didnt do a very good job explaining what I wanted, I am just wondering if the Kit to upgrade the rear skid on an 07 m to the 08-09 style is still available incase I end up buying an 07

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
OK I didnt do a very good job explaining what I wanted, I am just wondering if the Kit to upgrade the rear skid on an 07 m to the 08-09 style is still available incase I end up buying an 07

Though Tom's Snowmobile & Service does not sell Artic Cat sleds, we have been servicing and repairing Fox shocks for fifteen years. For lack of better terminology we are currently using what we consider Float 3 technology. The internal parts used can be applied to any model Float style shock, offer better fluid management with less oil aeration, for a longer sustained period then any combination we have tested. We currently have parts in stock. Contact 530-862-1128 ext 13 for any additional information.

J
Mar 21, 2008
Though Tom's Snowmobile & Service does not sell Artic Cat sleds, we have been servicing and repairing Fox shocks for fifteen years. For lack of better terminology we are currently using what we consider Float 3 technology. The internal parts used can be applied to any model Float style shock, offer better fluid management with less oil aeration, for a longer sustained period then any combination we have tested. We currently have parts in stock. Contact 530-862-1128 ext 13 for any additional information.

I am looking for the kit that cat made to update the 07 torsion spring suspensions, I dont think that is what you re talking about. However I am curious about the mods you are doing to the floats. What are you doing to the shocks?

Premium Features