• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 2012 snowcheck

Did you snowcheck a Silber turbo for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
K, I sent my check today to snowcheck a 2012 Silber turbo kit. For my pro, someone asked in the post with the details about a poll to get a rough guess on how many we got ordered so here it is. Post up if you ordered one!
It's going to be such a long summer!

Last edited:

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Didn't vote but sent my check in before the snowest group buy was put together but have a silber turbo coming for next year.

Ask Justin to throw it in the group buy folder, im sure its not a big deal...

R
Dec 1, 2007
Jerome, idaho
Sent two checks yesterday. One for me and one for my buddy. It's gonna be a long summer.

It won't let me vote twice, so add one more "yes" to the poll.

Last edited:

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
pay

I gave him my card number months ago and he never charged it according to my bank statement? I guess im out?
I was in park rapids four days ago too but it totally slipped my mind

Last edited:
S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
All payments will be processed after the deadline. Than we will reveal the amount of snowchecks that were recieved.

I can tell you, that your getting a sweet deal on these kits, you have met a few price cuts so far.

Wait until your see the kits in person, or at least pictures of them. We are very excited for the 2012 season.

Also anyone interested in the new 2012 cats, we'll have a kit for them as well: )

Thanks
Justin

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
Check left Omaha today. Not to late for a few more to kick in and get us to the next discount level. I spoke with Justin last week he said there where 16 or 17 so far. If you are thinking about it now is the time I am sure everything will go up in cost come fall. Plus having to wait later would drive me crazy. I hope we get them before Nov 1 Iwould really like to get it installed sooner than later.

Premium Features