• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Some pics of GP

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Had an amazing day today, which is shocking after the worst snow of the year yesterday. I did manage to get the camera out for a bit, but GP never did:face-icon-small-con Not sure if a vid will be produced due to the lenses being clogged with white all day.:face-icon-small-hap

All I have:

Feb2011050.jpg

Feb2011051.jpg

Feb2011056.jpg

Feb2011060.jpg

Feb2011061.jpg

Feb2011062.jpg

A
Apr 8, 2008
Bountiful, UT
Ooops, forgot to mention it was Stupid Deep...............:face-icon-small-win

Good pics. It was stupid deep over here too. I haven't rode in 3 weeks and left in some pretty crappy snow. Needless to say I got stuck alot more than I should have today. Within 5 minutes of leaving the parking lot the shovel and hatchet came out. Then after another stuck like that we decided it wasn't an aspen tree day and stuck to some more open terrain.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Sweet! First blue skies would be an incredible day to go! Got a camera, just need a sled now :)

Wish we still had our back up sled. You could have joined us anytime. Unfortunately we had to sell it to pay for fuel. :face-icon-small-con It's pricie to have two people wanting to ride a lot. :face-icon-small-hap

Yesterday was great. I love not being able to see. Today should be even better. We sure needed a good storm to pass though. :cheer2:

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Wish we still had our back up sled. You could have joined us anytime. Unfortunately we had to sell it to pay for fuel. :face-icon-small-con It's pricie to have two people wanting to ride a lot. :face-icon-small-hap

Ya whatever, you sell your backup, Blake sells his wifes sled, wtf is going on?!?! what am I supposed to ride?

I got a camera, who wants pics? must be able to provide a sled for me to shoot from.... lmao!

I will have my own again, soon! the things we do to provide for our families... sell our sleds, cameras, guns... not giving up my crack habit though!!

Premium Features