• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M8 Tunnel Bag

C
Aug 28, 2008
North Central MN
Just wondering if anyone has a tunnel bag that works with the stock short seat and one of the AC tunnel fuel racks. I would like to utilize the space between the seat and the fuel rack with some sort of storage bag so I don't have to have my backpack chuck full all the time.

the only problem I see is that's right where the tunnel transitions and makes the angled bend up to the back bumper.

any ideas? as long as I can unclip it and still access the trunk of the seat I'm good with that.

P

Photomaker

Dec 9, 2007
SW Montana
I have a Skinz that fits nicely between my seat and extra gas tank. It fits the slope of the shorty seat perfectly. It has a handle and 4 quick disconnects snaps so it can be easily put on and taken off. That way you can pre-pack before you put it on to ride, and then take it off and let it dry out in the house after your ride. I'll take a picture installed on the sled and get the model # in a day or two.

Premium Features