• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new poo

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Just buy a viper.
Handles as good as a pro
More power than all 3 combined
Superior reliability
Wasting a lot of time arguing about the one and done pro and the Canadian made skidont

You'd be lucky to have HALF the hp of all three combined while spending a lot of money on mods.

Last edited:
I
Nov 26, 2007
Just buy a viper.
Handles as good as a pro
Superior reliability
Wasting a lot of time arguing about the one and done pro and the Canadian made skidont

"all three combined", assuming you're talking about the two strokes, would be roughly 480hp... The viper has 129.6 hp stock.

So you're bragging about least hp, most weight....I'll keep arguing about relevant mountain sleds, thanks.

Last edited:
J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Just buy a viper.
Handles as good as a pro
Superior reliability

Honestly, no exaggeration...in the heart of the mountains here, you wouldn't even know Yamaha still built sleds. Not antagonizing, straight up

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
poolaid

attachment.php

Grammy let ya sit on her new sled..Cute !

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Did i hear right . . .. "snowmobiler" is upgrading to a Polaris this year???? Gonna be dangling with the big boys now . . .lol

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Go ahead and keep stroking ur instantaneous fade feather fart pink stinky winky dink time bomb. You should start ordering parts for it right now.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
yeppers . . .with SLP pipe and can she's gonna be under 400 lbs, PLUS another 10 HP on top of 165 stock horses. . . this new sled is gonna be INCREDIBLE!!!

And. . . . with snowmobiler joining the elite ranks of PROfessional "danglers", that's just icing on the cake!!!

I hear gramma is gonna be under 400 lbs by riding season too LOL

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
yeppers . . .with SLP pipe and can she's gonna be under 400 lbs, PLUS another 10 HP on top of 165 stock horses. . . this new sled is gonna be INCREDIBLE!!!

And. . . . with snowmobiler joining the elite ranks of PROfessional "danglers", that's just icing on the cake!!!

I hear gramma is gonna be under 400 lbs by riding season too LOL

She's working on it but those goll-darn girl scout cookies get her every time :lol:

Premium Features