• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Ski-Doo Sleds: Photos & Details

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Funny, i own one of the heaviest 300hp 174 sleds on the market. Riding it for 9 seasons. It has electric start. Just sayin ! Dont kid yourself. The Doo aint no king of the hill ! Its made for kids and wives to ride :face-icon-small-sho

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Don't get me wrong. T3 is a neat idea but something about dropping the skid out of the tunnel for clearance and fixing it by making the spindles longer with deeper skis makes me wonder if it will work as well as the (so called pros) say it does ? What's the verdict on higher c of g ? Deep skis ? Lets hear it !

I agree. Thats the only thing I am concerned about as well. In the one demo video I seen it looks like the rider is fighting it a bit holding a sidehill line through the trees. Maybe I was just reading into it too much. I would sure be curious to hear from someone that has ridden one.

Speedo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Talkeetna, Alaska, USA
It looks like the spindles are shorter from the lower ball joint to the ski bolt....just like the SLP spindles that Rasmussen used and were on some of the prototypes. We run them on the shop sled and also a 3" track, works awesome!
I'm told they eliminated the front cooler on the T3 also.
Does anyone know for sure what they did for drivers?? I am assuming 8t with the longer case but haven't seen it in print.

On the first page, under the right side view of the 174 there's a short section of track. The description under it says a 3 in. track lug height and the last line says that it is a 3 in lug pitch.

Gus

Premium Features