• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 CFI Conversion Into IQR Need Help!!

C
Jan 16, 2010
I Put an 800 CFI in my iqr And Need some input on how some of you ran all of your high pressure fuel lines and pump and all the goodies With the stock tank. And also WhatRegulators And pumps Were used. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

G

goskarh

Feb 9, 2009
DId the same thing

I Put an 800 CFI in my iqr And Need some input on how some of you ran all of your high pressure fuel lines and pump and all the goodies With the stock tank. And also WhatRegulators And pumps Were used. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

I used the orginal dragon 700 pump ,tank and regulator by modifying the steering hoop. Will have to craft a airbox tough, ordered a plate, head and pipe from poweraddionracing. But you can look in the turbo forums what they are using for fuel regulators they will ajust to your requierments. there are also available external fuelpumps. If you look closely on the 2011 they moved the fuelpressure regulator to the fuel rail from the tank so that is a possibillty to.

Premium Features