• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lets see your mountain max.

whatryan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
lemars iowa
here a better pic just need to add a light
IMG_0259.jpg

MM800

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
00 mm

Heres a pic or two of my 00 MM, Ive put about 15 miles on it since 03. It just sits

2000 MM 003.jpg 2000 MM 005.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Sanborn, IA
There's not to many srx's on here. Here's mine that I built two years ago. Dropped and rolled chaincase, custom tunnel extension and bumper, M7 162 skid with titanium springs, 162x16 maverick track, 6 inch custom bar riser, stock tripples with hauck stingers. Lost the middle piston so I parted it out. All that time and $$$ for one good season of riding, typical snowmobile, still love it though!!

Up against the tree is my homemade aluminum trailer that I was building.
000_0038.jpg

Just a little dirty, looked better when it was finished.
srx162005.jpg

Had to cut part of the step to make the chaincase fit. The black pipe is my custom bulkhead stiffener, cause the stock one didn't fit with the chaincase in its new location. I also had to cut off the parking brake which didn't work anyways.
srx162006.jpg

Lots more room in there for the 2.25 lugs.
srx162010.jpg

T
Nov 28, 2007
michigan
built this for my boss a few years back, still don't have 5 miles on it, broke a trailin arm and chaincase first run out. Getting it back together as we speak for our run out west this year. fabcraft tunnel, drop & roll, extros, 162 x 2.5 x 15, ezryde susp. fox floats up front, carbon fiber trailing arms... ect i could go on and on.. LOL!

srx.jpg

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
srry but why wouldnt u put a pivoting riser on the vecter rather than the block riser??

srry but y do u alwayz hav 2 contracdict pplz modz?

not everyone likes the same **** as you, so stop whining about mods they do differently than you, it's getting annoying. maybe the block riser was on there when he bought it? maybe he doesn't like his bars slipping forward coming off a huge drop? did that cross your mind?

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
nice sleds guys, haven't checked this thread in a while.

here's some more pics of mine, finally got my 2 wheel kit on! i sure do love these sleds.

100_0979.JPG 100_0981.JPG IMGP1328.JPG jumpin.jpg IMGP0890.JPG IMGP1323.JPG IMGP1325.JPG

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
thanks a lot man! i'm only 16 and trying to get recognized so that means a lot to me. thanks for the compliments on the sled too, it's actually pretty popular out on the hills i guess..every ride i have people coming up to me talking to me about it saying they've recognize it haha..even a 509 films rider once! it was cool

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
hey..you guys with huge bars/bar risers..did you have to splice in extra wire to get those bars that high? i've only got 5" rsi risers and really low bend pro taper mx bars..and it seems the wires are about as stretched as tehy are gonna get..and my bars are just too low for me, i've got the extended brake and thorttle cables..but don't know what to do about the wires. any help? it seems splicing in alll those wires would be a daunting task..

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
I had to splice mine. I added the wire to the sled side, but if I did it again I'd do the bar side and make them long enough that I could hide the connector plugs under the cowling and purrty things up a bit. Not a big deal, just time consuming. If you are worried about it, just do one wire at a time. Tough to mess anything up that way.

T
Nov 28, 2007
michigan
T800, Nice looking SRX!! I have an 01 that I have thought about building. Any motor mods? Keep that list going.

not much motor mods, milled heads and reeds. He dropped enough coin into the project all ready. If it runs good and he likes it he might add some more stuff.

what kinda of gearing is everyone running. This has 7 tooth extros and 20/43 gearing. I have no idea if its too much gear or not? also we have to set up the primary clutch and wondering what the stock mountainmax had for weights?

any info would be appreciated

travis

Premium Features