• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AGENDA 21 THIS IS THE BIG ONE

brudon82

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Liberty Lake (spokane)
JUST WATCHED GLEN BECK SHOW AND THE UN AGENDA 21 IS SCARY AS HECK, THE AGENDA IS UNDER "SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT" OR OTHER TITLES, ALL HUMANS WILL BE CONTROLLED AND CONFINED TO CITIES ...... GO TO GLENN BECK.COM UNDER AGENDA 21...

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
And this isn't tin foil hat BS either, this is actually what the UN is trying to accomplish .... they've been setting the seeds for this for the last 50 years. "Biodiversity corridors" and what have you.

And the stupidest part is, "America" just elected the jackass that will bring this to the US :(

I mean this is seriously scary stuff ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

Agenda 21 in the United States

The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is not a treaty, the Senate was unable to hold a formal debate or vote on it, nor was it ratified in any way by the executive branch. Several congressmen and senators, however, have spoken in Congress in support of Agenda 21; these include Representative Nancy Pelosi, Senator John Kerry, and Senator Harry Reid.[10]

In the United States, over 528 cities are members of ICLEI, an international sustainability organization that helps to implement the Agenda 21 and Local Agenda 21 concepts across the world. The United States has nearly half of the ICLEI's global membership of 1,200 cities promoting sustainable development at a local level.[11]The United States also has one of the most comprehensively documented Agenda 21 status reports.[12]

I lose sleep over things like this.

Last edited:

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
This is seriously scary stuff here, this administration has so many hidden agendas, I can't believe that people actually voted for him. Unfortunately we haven't even hit the tip of the ice berg yet, it is just beginning peeps.

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
For the first time I’m disappointed in America. I agree we have just seen the tip of the ice berg of hidden agendas and regulations that is coming our way. The idiot crisis that faces this nation is overwhelming. I’m scared for our children.

Premium Features