• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX ASCENDER HOOD UPGRADE KITS

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
TURN YOUR 2012-2017 MODEL INTO A NEW ASCENDER!!!

OUR ASCENDER HOOD KITS COME WITH OUR PRO-MAX COLD AIR INTAKE HOODS. ALSO AVAILABLE WITH OUR PROLITE RUNNING BOARDS, CHAINCASE COVER AND OIL TANK.

IF YOU HAVE A BELT DRIVE, JUST GET THE ASCENDER HOOD KIT FOR $995 AND THEN ADD OR ASCENDER PRO RUNNING BOARDS FOR ONLY $329!!!

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_category=209&controller=category

ascender hood 3 $999 SMALLER.jpg 2018 900 prollite 3 SMALLER.jpg ascender hood 5 SMALLER.jpg

Last edited:
C
Apr 29, 2009
Just got done putting this kit on my 2017 XF6000. Its a super easy project and looks and fits great. Makes the sled a lot narrower for easier side-hilling. I chose the " Narrow" version so it was not a direct bolt-on. You need to either buy a new 18-19 Ascender style belt guard or trim yours down. And the stock pre-ascender style seat does not fit without some trimming of the tank cover. You could/should get the awesome BDX seat that's made for the kit, but I didn't and made mine fit. Also the stock 17 and older style bumper will not fit without modifying the skidplate. Again, you can buy the BDX front bumper, which has spots for lights, or buy a newer 18-19 front bumper from Cat. These mods were easy and can be done by anyone with just a little skill. I already had narrower boards and BDX's chain case cover/ tank kit, which is another great kit that every proclimb owner should have on their sled. Even with the little fab I had to do, Which is just because I was cheap and didn't want to buy the right/newer stuff, this kit is a Must Have for any off trail rider.

ProClimber800

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2011
Maine
I was looking into it. What do I need? Already have the skinny boards and a tki belt drive setup. BDX chime in and hook me up with a deal?? Thanks

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I was looking into it. What do I need? Already have the skinny boards and a tki belt drive setup. BDX chime in and hook me up with a deal?? Thanks
Just do our hood kit with promax cold air intake. They are only $995 for the whole kit, and if you order by Friday using the Hay Days Discount code, you get them for $100 off!!
USE CODE: BDX-HD2019

HERE IS A LINK TO THE KIT

Premium Features