• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 Summit-X 1000 SDI $3200

P

Peak-Motorsports

Jan 26, 2008
Cheyenne, WY
www.peak-motorports.com
For sale is a red & grey 2006 Summit-X 1000 SDI. Machine needs work- Needs new RH side pannel, front bumper, other small cosmetics, and apparently needs work done to the water pump impeller shaft (new gears?) or a complete assembly. Has new primary clutch, lightweight can, and recent top end job. All frame components appear to be straight, track is decent with a few torn lugs and rear skid look OK, seat is in good condition. Has about 2200 miles. Starts and runs. Purchaser will be offered a 15% discount on any parts they need to put into it. Estimate for parts total (all new OEM) is about $850 with discount. (This includes a whole new water pump Assy...although impeller looks good, I have not taken the engine out or split the cases yet to see the failed component- so this is a worst case estimate that includes a $200 water pump) We just have too many projects going on right now, so we are willing to offer this to someone at a steal. KBB retail is over $6100 once your done with it!
$3200 Firm. Located in Cheyenne, WY. Will consider trade-ins. Pics availible upon request. Feel free to call
(307) 399-1280

Visit our websight at www.peak-motorsports.com

Last edited:
C
Nov 30, 2010
skidoo

Do you have any pictures to post? I would be willing to give you $2500 for it as soon as i can make it down to cheyenne

Premium Features