• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IceAge Performance Custom Indy XC Rails to go to a 136-137" track

T
Dec 19, 2007
SOLD!!!

I have a pair of IceAge Performance custom Indy XC rails that take place of your OEM Rails. I used these on my 2019 Indy XC 129". You swap your rear skid onto these rails (direct bolt on) which then allows you to run a 136" or 137" track. The rails were designed to use 8" rear Idler wheels with the OEM axle. You can purchase a 1/2" offset axle in order to run 9" rear idler wheels.

The benefit of these rails is they are stronger and lighter by design. Most will use these rails using larger drivers (you can run 2.52 10T drivers, 2.52 9T drivers, or 2.86 drivers). Bigger drivers and rear idler wheels drastically improve rolling resistance!

The rails themselves are like new, however the OEM Polaris Lime Squeeze Paint is peeling/flaking off in some areas. Most of it will be covered up once rear skid hardware is mounted to them. I will send touch up paint with the rails to touch up anything you'd like once mounted up! You could also have the paint chemically removed and run natural aluminum color or get them repainted to a color of your choice.

They also come with DuPont Vespel hyfax mounted to them which have very very little wear.

Asking $375 shipped to the lower 48 states for the rails with Hyfax mounted to them.

For another $50 I can include two of the Wahl Brothers P/N 02-387 8" solid rear idler wheels and pre-cut to length axle spacer to use those in the middle to do a 4 wheel kit. I ran the Wahl in the middle with two 8" Arctic Cat P/N 3604-073 idlers on the outside (as seen in the photo).
Rubber Idler Wheels :: Suspensions & Components :: Wahl Bros. Racing

Polaris Dupont Hyfax - Grip N Rip Racing LLC.

IceAge Performance

Ice Age Rails 1.jpg Ice Age Rails 2.jpg Ice Age Rails 3.jpg Ice Age Rails 4.jpg Ice Age Rails 5.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features