• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Does anyone actually believe that his lawyer paid Stormy with his own money out of the goodness of his heart with no reimbursement without Donny knowing?? ..
Better question: "Does anyone besides you really give 2 chits what he did back in oh six?" But thank you for participating in this thread ol'boy! :eyebrows:

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
0d0da651ea8b4a7e254d39c66b8b4ad0.jpg

J
Jan 15, 2010
Better question: "Does anyone besides you really give 2 chits what he did back in oh six?" But thank you for participating in this thread ol'boy! :eyebrows:

I could care less what he did in 06. But if he actually had a set of ball$ He would own it like a man instead of trying to convince everyone that his lawyer is some saint that likes to pay for his clients screw ups outta his own pocket.

Or at least have the brains to come up with something at least a little bit believable.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I would be willing to bet that there are some out there that would give 2 chits what he did back in oh six?"

R
Apr 18, 2016
I typed in just a few letters into my X videos search function and she popped right up...must be a popular search!!!! Wanted to see her in action.

Democrats have set the stage for years that they don't give a chit about a presidents past or personal actions...can't get all pissed now. Mrs. Clinton wants to stand up for all women unless they accuse her husband or come from a country that contributes.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
After a 14 month house Intel investigation, zero evidence of Trump Russia collusion.
Sorry snowflakes.
Time to move along, nothing to see here.

R
Apr 18, 2016
Watching the news last night they pretty much blew right past the Russia deal and are onto the Stormy story...impeachment because they paid her off with election funds, or that since she is offering up some new deal that there must be something really big she is hiding. This morning was all Rex Tillerson and the sky falling that way....completly brushed over the announcement of the first woman to head the CIA. I enjoy watching the whole thing:popcorn:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I don't care about the Stormy story either but I would think some of the so called good Christians with high morals might. I would think Trump will have more to explain to his trophy wife and young son than to the media. Yeah you know, his son that has 24/7 protection while all the other kids across the country are sitting ducks.

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
The Antichrist will sway many people to his side. This fact is undeniable based on the descriptions of the Antichrist throughout the Bible. He will be admired, and the odds are good he will be a smooth talker who will win people over through his ability to speak “great things.”

Nope Trump can not be the Anticrhrist, he is not a smooth talker.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
I don't care about the Stormy story either but I would think some of the so called good Christians with high morals might. I would think Trump will have more to explain to his trophy wife and young son than to the media. Yeah you know, his son that has 24/7 protection while all the other kids across the country are sitting ducks.

Are his kids the only one's that have ever had protection. as there father was the leader of are country. did they just start this now?:juggle:

R
Apr 18, 2016
I think his point was that we protect the presidents child or children, we protect our governing officials with armed personnel, we protect our celebrities with armed personnel, we protect our judges and court officials with armed personnel and metal detectors....and then we have our own children and my wife (teacher) sitting ducks. You can have all my toys, my house, my savings, my retirement, take it all...leave me my family, my most valued possessions (O.K. I know I don't actually possess them like owning a car but you get the point...the only things I really give a chit about)

Premium Features