• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
That’s cuz they were done vandalizing philly and had nothing else to do!!! Quality fans!!!!!

I never will understand the mentality of "Let's Celebrate & destroy other people's stuff!"

Nor will I understand "Let's Protest & Destroy other people's stuff!"

Protest or celebrate all you want, but if you want to break something, you'd better own it yourself.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Nor will I understand "Let's Protest & Destroy other people's stuff!"
Protest or celebrate all you want, but if you want to break something, you'd better own it yourself.
"Yeah I hate when those Trump supporters & other Republicans destroy property during their protests"..........said no one ever.:eyebrows:

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
"Yeah I hate when those Trump supporters & other Republicans destroy property during their protests"..........said no one ever.:eyebrows:

Are you sure ? i think all the republicans were at work. then who could it be ? i bet it was them goverment paid folks.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Are you sure ? i think all the republicans were at work. then who could it be ? i bet it was them goverment paid folks.

Thanks BUBBA for pointing this out. Everyone this is the main reason why republican runs states rely more on government financial aid then democratic states. Foot note - I read that I on some fake news site though OH wait.....

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Thanks BUBBA for pointing this out. Everyone this is the main reason why republican runs states rely more on government financial aid then democratic states. Foot note - I read that I on some fake news site though OH wait.....

That’s a bit of a broad statement. Just a thought... states don’t vote. Individuals vote. Garbage comes in all forms. I have never thought that party affiliation made someone a productive citizen!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Was Charlottesville the kkk rally? Dream on. Nobody supports the kkk even though dems try to say that to compensate for them supporting black lives matter. You keep talking higher education. Do the math. liberals are the ones period.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Was Charlottesville the kkk rally? Dream on. Nobody supports the kkk even though dems try to say that to compensate for them supporting black lives matter. You keep talking higher education. Do the math. liberals are the ones period.

Everyone’s sh!t stinks bud. And while you might not support the kkk they love Mango Unchained and he doesn’t seem to dislike them-“good people on both sides”...

Team “but Hilareeeeeeeee” talking about blaming others to compensate for their own shortcomings-that’s funny.

On another note, not that anyone on here seems too interested in actual policy, has anyone actually looked at the budget that Donny released yesterday? I thought deficits were bad? This won’t be implemented but it’s on tract to double the yearly budget deficit from Obama’s last FY... it would also remove any protections from a future recession. curious to hear an intelligent response instead of a cute meme.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
FBI Director Chris Wray upended the White House's timeline about when it learned of domestic abuse allegations leveled against disgraced aide Rob Porter.

"I can't get into the content of what was briefed to the White House ... What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March. And then a completed background investigation in late July. That soon thereafter, we received request for follow-up inquiry and we did the follow-up and provided that information in November and that we administratively closed the file in January,"

Trump appointee FBI director Chris Wray testifiing to the Senate Intelligence Committee. 02/13/2018

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
FBI Director Chris Wray upended the White House's timeline about when it learned of domestic abuse allegations leveled against disgraced aide Rob Porter.

"I can't get into the content of what was briefed to the White House ... What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March. And then a completed background investigation in late July. That soon thereafter, we received request for follow-up inquiry and we did the follow-up and provided that information in November and that we administratively closed the file in January,"

Trump appointee FBI director Chris Wray testifiing to the Senate Intelligence Committee. 02/13/2018

Did you not read the Republican memo?? it proved with out a shadow of a doubt the complete and deep rooted bias against Trump so therefore the above mentioned fake news story is only put out there to further show their utter hatred toward this great leader of ours. Just ask The "Donald" he will tell it like it is and give you the mostest honest and very smart answers you are looking for

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
On another note, not that anyone on here seems too interested in actual policy, has anyone actually looked at the budget that Donny released yesterday? I thought deficits were bad? This won’t be implemented but it’s on tract to double the yearly budget deficit from Obama’s last FY... it would also remove any protections from a future recession. curious to hear an intelligent response instead of a cute meme.

I agree with you that we need to cut out the entitlements for able bodies and illegal aliens.
Budget balanced......what's next?

J
Jan 15, 2010
I agree with you that we need to cut out the entitlements for able bodies and illegal aliens.
Budget balanced......what's next?

You are a loooooong way from a balanced budget... what exactly are the “entitlements” that you want to see cut? Social security isn’t an entitlement, you pay into that. you want em to start killing the poor next? You gonna turn down Medicare when you get old enough to get it? Who is gonna pay the “entitlement “ of giant medical bills for the healthy young trumpies who cancel their health care due to the repeal of the mandate and then get cancer or in a bad car wreck?? Or do you want to just take em out back and shoot em?

Any “entitlements “ that could actually be cut are a fart in a windstorm, illegal,able bodied, whatever. The yearly budget deficit under Obama started around $1.4T (thanks W) and ended just under $500b if I recall correctly. Donny wants to push it right back to $1.5T. In a time of economic prosperity like now it’s absolutely foolhardy to run a YUGE yearly budget deficit. If there’s another recession (highly likely) there’s no cushion.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Able bodies get a job there are lots of jobs around. why should we pay you for siting at home. and if your a mother that has more than two kids on walfare tie there tubes. take some money away make them look for a job go after the guy that made it with her its not my deal? no cant think of any. so we need to quit spending money we dont have. and foreign aid to **** hole countries say it like it is take it away.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Able bodies get a job there are lots of jobs around. why should we pay you for siting at home. and if your a mother that has more than two kids on walfare tie there tubes. take some money away make them look for a job go after the guy that made it with her its not my deal? no cant think of any. so we need to quit spending money we dont have. and foreign aid to **** hole countries say it like it is take it away.

If you filled out a job application with my company in that gibberish you would not be getting a job.

Although I tend to agree that some foreign aid is excessive, do you know the intended purpose or it? In a large part it’s in your best interest-keeping those parts of the world stable allows the US to easily take advantage of their natural resources. Another purpose is to prevent a situation that would cost a loooooot more to deal with.

You ever wonder what the net cost of either of those things is when ALL factors are taken into account? It costs a lot more to put a welfare recipient in prison for robbery then it does to give em food stamps for example. Sure, able bodied people should work, but there’s a good reason some of em can’t get a job...

Last edited:

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
If you filled out a job application with my company in that gibberish you would not be getting a job.

Although I tend to agree that some foreign aid is excessive, do you know the intended purpose or it? In a large part it’s in your best interest-keeping those parts of the world stable allows the US to easily take advantage of their natural resources. Another purpose is to prevent a situation that would cost a loooooot more to deal with.

You ever wonder what the net cost of either of those things is when ALL factors are taken into account? It costs a lot more to put a welfare recipient in prison for robbery then it does to give em food stamps for example. Sure, able bodied people should work, but there’s a good reason some of em can’t get a job...

I actually agree with you jtk on this post, holy smokes! Does that mean you are coming around??

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd

I think he's starting to think are way a little more all the time. and no im not apply for a job you would be to easy to work for. i like working hard.

Premium Features