• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quality Storage Solutions - E-Series by Sled Solutions

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Well send me the case of beer you promised me for the first one!

Also to be clear I don’t think the bag price is high but to add the Linq kit it is up there at $375. If you have plastic Linq brackets from torn up Doo bags they are super easy to mount to the bottom of the the Sled Solutions bags. The stock Doo bags are really easy to tear off the mounts rolling a sled over from a stick.

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Well send me the case of beer you promised me for the first one!

Also to be clear I don’t think the bag price is high but to add the Linq kit it is up there at $375. If you have plastic Linq brackets from torn up Doo bags they are super easy to mount to the bottom of the the Sled Solutions bags. The stock Doo bags are really easy to tear off the mounts rolling a sled over from a stick.

Thank you sir!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Looking for a bag that won't SUCK? We feel our bags which are manufactured in the US could be the answer. We have many years experience in building our bags so the customer won't be disappointed.

Most of our bags are universal and will fit almost any sled on the market today. Why spend money on knock offs or Chinese bags when you can buy American quality!

Pricing and more details can be seen here http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_category=5&controller=category

Common characteristics:

Made in the U.S.A.
Quality Zippers
Hard Plastic Bottom
Built in air flow around the bag
Shovel Holder for Secondary Shovel
Additional compartments within
Waterproof under normal winter riding conditions.
Hard Mounts available that will work with the Polaris slot system or the Ski Doo LinQ system.

Elevation Series

Compact - 14 wide x 12 long x 7.5 tall
Full Size - 14 wide x 16 long x 7.5 tall

!

Wanted to jump back into this thread once again.
2 seasons ago I ordered one of the bags above and used it on every ride for those two years.

This bag is simply OUTSTANDING.
I mean that in all honestly.
I liked it enough that this morning I called Paul to order THREE MORE OF THEM as Christmas Gifts.

Now, seriously, I can get my hands on ANY BAG from any company made anywhere on earth.
But I went back to Paul at SLED SOLUTIONS because I am absolutely in love with this bag.
It has taken a beating and never given me any issues at all.

STERLING ENDORSEMENT from me on this one.

The one and only thing I would have Paul change would be to offer the option of the Ski-Doo LinQ attachment system rather than the Fastex Buckles.

Ya, its a rather tiny hassle to mount the fastex buckles to the tunnel of my sled, but who the heck cares. More than worth 15 minutes it took me.

If you are looking for a HIGH VOLUME, LOW WEIGHT, WATER-TIGHT case, you should seriously consider this one.

SUPER HAPPY with this purchase.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

fugly27

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
British Columbia
This bag is too much money especially living in canada. The best bang for your buck is the new bca bag I have one it's well made and only 170 canadian

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This bag is too much money especially living in canada. The best bang for your buck is the new bca bag I have one it's well made and only 170 canadian
Just like that sled of your's, you only get what you pay for.
if you want CHEAP, you will always find a ready supply of "cheaper" products out there.

I found the bag to be well worth the money personally.
But then again, I spent a lot of money on my new 2019 Canadian Manufactured Ski-Doo.

LoneViper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I have an e series bag that i had on my 08 Yamaha and now the very same bag is on my new 2019 Summit. No better service out there, none. And it still keeps cargo dry.

fugly27

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
British Columbia
Just like that sled of your's, you only get what you pay for.
if you want CHEAP, you will always find a ready supply of "cheaper" products out there.

I found the bag to be well worth the money personally.
But then again, I spent a lot of money on my new 2019 Canadian Manufactured Ski-Doo.

Wow aren't we a bit on the touchy side the bca bag is great and it fits nicely on my 2017 ski doo 850 which I bought brand new lol I also have a burandt tunnel bag on my 800 polaris which I also bought new two years ago. I actually prefer the bca bag but hey I guess a person can't voice an honest opinion without someone being a jerk. I thought this forum was for people to give their opinions. Have a nice day
Ps the bag attaches with the linq system quite nicely.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

The BCA bag is Cheaper than the Sled Solutions. No ands ifs or buts about it. The two bags really are not directly comparible to each other.

The BCA is a much small Small Low-Profile unit by comparison..

And that is coming from a guy who loves BCA, and has THREE full sets of BCA Tracker3s, BCA Shovels, BCA MtnPro Vests, BCA Link Radios, and BCA Probes.:face-icon-small-hap

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Wow aren't we a bit on the touchy side the bca bag is great and it fits nicely on my 2017 ski doo 850 which I bought brand new lol I also have a burandt tunnel bag on my 800 polaris which I also bought new two years ago. I actually prefer the bca bag but hey I guess a person can't voice an honest opinion without someone being a jerk. I thought this forum was for people to give their opinions. Have a nice day
Ps the bag attaches with the linq system quite nicely.

The BCA bag is Cheaper than the Sled Solutions. No ands ifs or buts about it. The two bags really are not directly comparible to each other.

The BCA is a much small Small Low-Profile unit by comparison..

And that is coming from a guy who loves BCA, and has THREE full sets of BCA Tracker3s, BCA Shovels, BCA MtnPro Vests, BCA Link Radios, and BCA Probes.:face-icon-small-hap

Actually the new BCA bag is a nearly direct copy of the Sled Solutions bag with a couple MINOR changes. Pretty much a straight rip of of the design for those keeping track. There is a thread on this issue already and some good reading on Facebook as well when it happened.

The Sled Solutions bags are at least made here in the US (which may or may not matter as much for our Canada friends). Time will tell how the BCA bag holds up long term. But I'm going on year 3 on my Sled Solutions bag and it still looks new.

Side note for Christopher. Sled Solutions does have the Linq adapters for their bags if you would rather go that direction then the stock mounts.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Wanted to jump back into this thread once again.
2 seasons ago I ordered one of the bags above and used it on every ride for those two years.

This bag is simply OUTSTANDING.
I mean that in all honestly.
I liked it enough that this morning I called Paul to order THREE MORE OF THEM as Christmas Gifts.

Now, seriously, I can get my hands on ANY BAG from any company made anywhere on earth.
But I went back to Paul at SLED SOLUTIONS because I am absolutely in love with this bag.
It has taken a beating and never given me any issues at all.

STERLING ENDORSEMENT from me on this one.

The one and only thing I would have Paul change would be to offer the option of the Ski-Doo LinQ attachment system rather than the Fastex Buckles.

Ya, its a rather tiny hassle to mount the fastex buckles to the tunnel of my sled, but who the heck cares. More than worth 15 minutes it took me.

If you are looking for a HIGH VOLUME, LOW WEIGHT, WATER-TIGHT case, you should seriously consider this one.

SUPER HAPPY with this purchase.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Thanks Christopher, I love that you love the bag!

Actually the new BCA bag is a nearly direct copy of the Sled Solutions bag with a couple MINOR changes. Pretty much a straight rip of of the design for those keeping track. There is a thread on this issue already and some good reading on Facebook as well when it happened.

The Sled Solutions bags are at least made here in the US (which may or may not matter as much for our Canada friends). Time will tell how the BCA bag holds up long term. But I'm going on year 3 on my Sled Solutions bag and it still looks new.

Side note for Christopher. Sled Solutions does have the Linq adapters for their bags if you would rather go that direction then the stock mounts.

NMNS, thanks for posting that but BCA doesn't care and many won't spend the extra money on an original that actually supports the US economy. $14,000 for a sled, $700 for a wrap and $100 for dry storage is OUT OF THE QUESTION. We appreciate all the customers that do spend the extra for our AMERICAN made product that works. My family appreciates it as every sale directly feeds them.

I bought it new with the Nytro in 08. 10 years going on 11

That's incredible!!

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
I don’t see how 226.00 u.s. for the altitude 16 tunnel bag is out of line?

I want to run my snow bungie around the bag, so would the straps be long enough to hold bag and bungie to my linQ brackets?
b042d09dc5252ee66042582490d9bd29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

YES PLEASE!!!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

One single minor deficiency and you have already addressed it.

FANTASTIC.!!!

Premium Features