• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb 7 Gen2 Skis

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
Anyone have any ride time on the 2019's and happen to have any feed back on the Gen2 skis? They made a list of improvements and was just wondering how noticeable they were. I took a couple good size chunks out of my skis last year and was thinking about just ordering the ski bottoms(only 140$ a pair) as the carbides are still good. Saves alot of money verse buying a 450$ pair of aftermarket skis.

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
i've had powder pros as well as mohawks, as well as others on cats of every year since 1994, the skis on my alpha work the best of any of the stock skis, and i wouldn't put another set of ppro's on a sled, (nice on some days, but not most), the mohawks were a better soft snow ski than stockers for sure, but not by a huge margin....two rides doesn't make a season, but i think the stock skis on the alpha are worth keeping, at least until i can see something significantly better....:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features