• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What tunes to run?

N
Feb 5, 2017
Kingsford, MI
Anyone have any personal opinions on what tunes to run? There are tunes of them; Evo, speedwerx, SSI, d&d, turbo dynamics....
What tunes run great at just about any elevation? I also understand that you have to pay to play but some company's charge like half the price of others and they don't advertise horsepower even close to what others do? Just curious, want to tune mine m9000 but not sure which way to go. Single tune would be fine and the octane rating doesn't really matter either, I have 91, 100 av gas and 110 available just depends on how much you want to pay.

Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Anyone have any personal opinions on what tunes to run? There are tunes of them; Evo, speedwerx, SSI, d&d, turbo dynamics....
What tunes run great at just about any elevation? I also understand that you have to pay to play but some company's charge like half the price of others and they don't advertise horsepower even close to what others do? Just curious, want to tune mine m9000 but not sure which way to go. Single tune would be fine and the octane rating doesn't really matter either, I have 91, 100 av gas and 110 available just depends on how much you want to pay.

Where are you located?

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming

EVO 220 91 octane tune I had on my last 1100 worked really well.

Premium Features