• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 M1000

R
I picked up a just about NEW 2011 M1000 Sno Pro with 111 miles on it last spring. Beautiful mint shape. All mods done in the summer.
Twin Jaws pipes, home made intake, which works very sweet.
Boondocker also. BL Boondocker settings. But still needed to be tweaked. Put on SSI Promag weights, did a day of testing and nothing but bog, bog, bog. Played with the fuel with little to no change. I thought the Promag would be easier to change,,,nope. Still have to practically pull of the weights to get enough room.
Went back to the Dalton adjustables, less than 82 gram, changed tip weight by 1 gram, and no more bog. Smooth, smooth, smooth. 3700 engagement. 7690 max RPM, perfect.
So no doubt, weights play a big roll, even when you think its fuel, its not.
So after one day of testing, fuel is perfect, clutching is perfect and it feels like it pulls harder and longer than my 925 BB on my 14 .
Amazing power!!!!!!

Last edited:

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
I have found that even just having a worn (narrow) belt on my '09 M8 will make it bog at times. New belt, no problem... They are very picky down low...

Your sled sounds awesome! 111 miles is just crazy... Do the hours also indicate that it's pretty much new? Hopefully they didn't just unplug the speed sensor... :)

Premium Features