• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sell A-Arms as assembly?

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
I busted an a arm on my last day this year and haven't been in a rush to fix it.

I am thinking about listing the 3 good A-Arms on eBay and upgrading to something like a skinz front end (although I suspect only the lower will sell). All the part websites seem to sell A-Arms as assemblies with other hardware.

What do buyers typically expect to receive in this case? Also what is a good ball park to ask when listing these parts? Used just over a season and in great shape

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I would first decide which kit you want, some come with bushings and ball joints some do not, keep what you need and sell what you dont. Sets of 4 were selling last year from $325-$450 last fall depending on color, new/used and what they came with for mounting hardware. I would probably set an expectation of getting around $200 for 3 arms.

C

clamlake600

Feb 2, 2010
I am in the same boat...looking at aftermarket brands and looking like alt impact are the best bang for the buck...

Premium Features