• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

B&M Fabrications Limited Edition Axys Running Boards

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
These could be MODIFIED to work on a pro but it will be a project. Honestly, going to be a bit of a project and these flat plates are expensive to machine so the cost of the board is pretty high as well. Not saying no but, we need to figure out how to make the Axys boards a little less expensive before we start pushing into other models.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
reviving an old thread.

ak, do you happen to have the pics you posted? could you post them again. photobucket is not posting them.

i am picking up a set of never installed LE boards from my buddy and would like to see the work involved before hand

thanks!

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Glad yo got a set- cause they are not making them anylonger.
If you don't get any pictures -let me know cause I have some of AK's from his posting in a file when I installed mine.

nomasittinright

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2009
Aberdeen SD
reviving an old thread.

ak, do you happen to have the pics you posted? could you post them again. photobucket is not posting them.

i am picking up a set of never installed LE boards from my buddy and would like to see the work involved before hand

thanks!

What pictures are you looking for. I have them on my sled currently and I have installed a couple sets

Premium Features