• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attitude Industries fuel controller necessary???

V
Feb 23, 2017
I have a 2011 rmk 800 (non-pro) 155" that has the followinmg mods:

RkTeck "Drop-In" kit
Straight-Line Performance Ceramic single pipe
and a Sno-Stuf Can

I was told because of the RK YTek kit and the aftermarket pipe and can that i had to run a fuel controller.. I acquired an Attitude Industries fuel controller and Derick had flashed it pertaining to the General specs for my year and model slep.. however I spend more time tweaking the settings on the darn thing only to get maybe 20 minutes of descent performance just to have to do it all over again... I bought this thing to ride not to tinker with constantly and it seems that I cant seem to get any pointers from the guy who made the box so im curious whether or not i even need it??? I was told because i had no turbo that i wasnt supposed to mess with mode 5 or 6 whiich supposedly adjusts the timing and the initiation of said fuel disbursement based on the load range its receiving signals from but ive tried every thing i can in modes 1-4.. now when it runs it runs like a raped ape and im down with that but i gain or lose any altitude from there and i get a bad cutout on the highend or i hit the DET and it falls on its face... any advice or suggestions im all ears and greatly appreciative! Thanks

T.Harmon
Venture Boyz
High Uinta Ventures llc

Premium Features