• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ex-Idaho Vandals coach Cable now Raiders head coach

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
W T F ??? This proves that Al Davis is fawkin crazy...as if there was any doubt left after firing Lane Kiffin...but way to slam the door shut Al! The Vandals are still trying to recover from four years of Tom Cable. 11-35 at Idaho from 2000-2003. That's a worse winning percentage than any of the FIVE coaches in SIX years in Oakland. Raider fans are going to be wishing Art Shell was back in no time.

Thank you Al Davis for continuing to give NFL fans to hate the Raiders! Raider haters sound off! :D

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Al is truly looking like he's lost his mind, he looked so bad and handled this one exactly like he did Rat Shananhan and look how that worked out for him.

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I loved it when he asked who was going to announce the new coach because he didn't know much about him. They told him he was and he asked for a press guide. What an idiot. Being a Broncos fan, this just takes one team out of the conference hunt until he chokes on his tongue.

S

Snow Fox

Al Davis lost his marbles years ago. He fired Kiffin for cause and says he isn't going to pay him a dime. The last I heard a signed contract has to be honored if you are fired. I hope Kiffin gets every last dime that his contract specified.

From seeing that video yesterday, Davis isn't very far from being spoon fed and drooling all over himself.

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
My theory is:
Al Davis is a businessman. He's found out that whether he wins/loses, the fans are still going to come to the game, their still going to by the merchandise. Either way revenue will be generated.
So, why not spend the least amount of money and inflate your profits.

I know, he spent a fortune on this current team, and this negates my theory. I guess he just lost his marbles.

F
W T F ??? This proves that Al Davis is fawkin crazy...as if there was any doubt left after firing Lane Kiffin...but way to slam the door shut Al! The Vandals are still trying to recover from four years of Tom Cable. 11-35 at Idaho from 2000-2003. That's a worse winning percentage than any of the FIVE coaches in SIX years in Oakland. Raider fans are going to be wishing Art Shell was back in no time.

Thank you Al Davis for continuing to give NFL fans to hate the Raiders! Raider haters sound off! :D

If you wish ill will upon the man over the vandal's program...
this should do the trick!
Al Davis has ruined more top level players, heisman trophy winners and coaches than all the other NFL coaches combined!

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
Man, that guy needs to step away. The raiders actually have a few nice pieces (McFadden, Asomugha, Kirk Morrison, Tommy Kelly), but until the old man either drops dead or gives up control, DA RAIDA'Z are going nowhere...and I love it.

W
Nov 27, 2007
My theory is:
Al Davis is a businessman. He's found out that whether he wins/loses, the fans are still going to come to the game, their still going to by the merchandise. Either way revenue will be generated.
So, why not spend the least amount of money and inflate your profits.

I know, he spent a fortune on this current team, and this negates my theory. I guess he just lost his marbles.

He fired kiffin with another year remaining on his salary... So I would say Kiffin is a better businessman than Davis- hes going to get paid millions to do nothing now.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
This just illistrates the fact that maybe even the Montana State Bobcats will beat the Raiders this year.

LMFAO

S

Superjag

Jan 30, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
He fired kiffin with another year remaining on his salary... So I would say Kiffin is a better businessman than Davis- hes going to get paid millions to do nothing now.

Not true (at least at this point in time). Davis is claiming to have fired Kiffin "for cause", which means he doesn't have to pay him anything under the terms of the contract. Kiffin will contest whether the firing was actually "for cause" , and they will most likely end up settling somewhere in between.

I would guess that the Raiders will not have any consistent level of success until the Cryptkeeper dies or sells that team.

Premium Features