• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

silber turbo with a boost it

J

jetski

Dec 12, 2010
how are the silber turbos working with a boost it fuel controller, looking to go that route. can anyone fill me in?

S

silberpro

Aug 3, 2012
Mine runs fantastic. Very crisp. Rode the 2013 Pro, HM turbo, Vipec ECU at Revy in Dec.
Ran very nice but a little fat on the bottom. They told me they were working on it, so they most likely they have it dialed.
My Boost-it Silber set up feels crisper .
My riding partner, was not going the turbo route. He rode mine a few times.
Know he is wondering if he wants to TSS his Doo, or sell it and do a Boost-it Pro
Boost-it works and it is simple.

P

powerfuldodge

Jan 30, 2011
Fort Mcmurray
I like my set up as well. I ride mine at 1000ft,6psi and pump gas. Ill post a video Monday evening. I have it in a 2012 800 switchback pro r 136" . It's a very easy change over to the boost it controller and very adjustable

Last edited:

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I don't think Neil is selling his fuel controller for silber kits anymore, so you might be SOL...

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
Pretty sure you can buy the boostit box from turboboys Brycter here on the forum. At least he had them on his website.

Robbie

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Silber turbo with a Boost it Box

I have a Twisted kit with a Boost it box. Most other controllers have to be programed by some third party on a computer. The Boost it box has some basic parameters. That I can set my self. After that the tuning is very easy in that you can control the fuel in 250RPM steps. I set up mine on a mile long stretch on the groomed trail. After engagement, you watch your o2 guage. As the RPM and boost climbs the O2 guage changes. If it gets too lean you can stop and add fuel at that spot, say 5800 rpm. I gradually went up the rpm range until I'm at 8200. It has been good since.

J

jetski

Dec 12, 2010
Ok thanks for the input, how fast do you chew up reeds? Is there any resale value in a silber with a boost it kit?

Premium Features