• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank You From MC-XPRESS USA

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
www.mcxpressusa-orders.com
New Build

PICT2009.jpg

Mike Bakers 2010 MCXPRESS 270 Hp Pump Fuel Turbo

S

scarlier

Dec 29, 2009
Sicamous, BC
You are going to like that bad boy. Get ready for longer arms and a permagrin .:face-icon-small-hap
We drew up about 6-7 new Nytros on the computor .(and blue is one of them).We have narrowed down to one . We are excited about this build but don't really see it as a upgrade to yours . I'am still working on some ideas. It will have a new part on it I think all MCXPRESS turbo owners will want on theirs .(stay tuned.)We have started disassembleing a new one and had to send parts out to be modded. I hope to have lots of goodies in two weeks so we can start .
Should be riding it by first week of January

so what is this new part and when can we see it?

S

scarlier

Dec 29, 2009
Sicamous, BC
Mcx 270

i am purchasing an mcx 270 kit and was wondering if there are any changes on the 2010 kits compared to the older versions. i have been told that there is a bigger turbo and new wiring harness and that the problem with the oil breather dumping when upside down has been fixed. is this true?
some input would be appreciated!

thx.

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
i am purchasing an mcx 270 kit and was wondering if there are any changes on the 2010 kits compared to the older versions. i have been told that there is a bigger turbo and new wiring harness and that the problem with the oil breather dumping when upside down has been fixed. is this true?
some input would be appreciated!

thx.

My friend works at the local Yamaha dealer and he have installed several 2010 kits. I think you can choose which turbo you want, either the 16t or the 19t.
The new wiring harness is plug-and-play, no splicing, just connectors.
Oil breather is changed, what exactly I do not know.

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Oil breather is built into the end of the intercooler....which means you dont have that aluminum tank beside the oil res. Just finished installing a 270 16t kit and they have made lots of nice changes for sure....worth the extra IMO for the new kit.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
bump
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Premium Features