• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: King Kat 162" rear skid and or track

S

SuaveGato

Jul 1, 2008
Looking for a 162” track and/or rear skid assembly for a King Cat. (07 or later M serries ok too) I am told any year King Cat will fit (mine is 2004 900cc 162”) If you have a parts sled or a take off rear skid from an upgrade, please let me know where you are and how much you want for it. Even if some of it is broken (between my tweaked one and yours, I can likely Franken-skid one good one) I also need a track too if you have one that will fit my sled, thanks.

Here is the skinny on my situation and what I’m trying to find etc.
I need to fix it from last years "track stabbing" ordeal... It tore several windows out of the attack 20, so that is history. and it grabbed the front right rail and tore it and tweaked it down. Busted off the front limiter strap & shock mounts, tweaked a bunch of the cross member supports, cracked both rails etc. So I'm just looking to get her back up an running.

Considering two options:
1) finding a take off complete rear skid assembly and track.
2) just replacing the broken parts with new.

will depend on what I can find and what kind of prices I'm looking at. Unfortunately, I just got laid off 10 days ago, so I need to get it up and running on a shoestring budget... Might have to forgo that Camo Extreme this winter... we'll see how the job hunt goes.

ANYONE NEED A SALES MAN?

Thanks,
biGjOhn

P.S. I'm in Sacramento, ca
B-I-G-J-0-H-N - AT - C-0-M-C-A-S-T - D-0-T - N-E-T

Last edited:
S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
biGjOhn,

I just ordered a holz so I have the stock suspension from a 2003 1m cat along with sled junky drop brackets available. As far as I know the arms, shocks, and springs where the same for all of the 1m cats with only the rear idler wheel size and rails being different. If that is the case you can purchase the front arm, rear arm, sled junky drop brackets, both shocks, and springs from me for $275, but you will need to reuse your rails and rear idlers.

Contact me at schu@schu.net if interested.

Thanks,
schu

S

SuaveGato

Jul 1, 2008
I sent you an email, thanks.

biGjOhn,

I just ordered a holz so I have the stock suspension from a 2003 1m cat along with sled junky drop brackets available. As far as I know the arms, shocks, and springs where the same for all of the 1m cats with only the rear idler wheel size and rails being different. If that is the case you can purchase the front arm, rear arm, sled junky drop brackets, both shocks, and springs from me for $275, but you will need to reuse your rails and rear idlers.

Contact me at schu@schu.net if interested.

Thanks,
schu

Premium Features