• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS Turbo on Axys

ccat

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Hello everyone. Is anyone running, or know of anyone running a TSS turbo on their Axys? What are peoples thoughts on them?

ez-ryder

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Dawson Creek B.C.
Some tss axys kits.
Were a copy of the boost-it kit.
Same intercooler but with probably a kpa turbo.
And used a now obsolete redline contoller.
That isn't user adjustable.

I have looked at a sled forsale that is setup this way.
I think a new controller might be necessary. An XIC control box or newer redline.

ccat

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
I see. I'm looking at the non-ic kit, and yes, it says kpa turbo and redline controller. I don't want to do any tuning, just as pull and go as possible.

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
Lol, pinko, care to elaborate?
Well I'll base my findings on cats. To be honest I don't know how the polaris kits run but the cats were absolutely atrocious and from what I've been told the doo kits were right on par. Again the polaris and doo kits I don't have any personal experience with. But!! Not only did their cat kits run like pooh, even their cans created bogging issues. Then there's their pipe kits that didn't require a fuel controller....no extra fuel means no extra go go. Then to top it all off try getting customer support from tss. Non-existent even on a dealer level. My local cat dealer pushed their product for one season and that was enough to drive them away.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

N
Dec 7, 2008
Armstrong B.C
I have a tss turbo on my sled I did a bunch of work to the turbo kit to make it better there craftmanship was great I ended up installing a boondocker sidekick fuel controller and a boondocker 2860 turbo tossed all there aux injectors and raising rate regulator like ya its a great idea to have a rising rate reg but don't need it for sleds I also tossed the KPA turbo is a pos the redline box it had was garbage didn't work worth **** wouldn't recommend it to any one waste of money

Premium Features