• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turn your king Cat into an M series.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
That is a nice lookin' product!!! Have you got some prices? Canadian price shipped please. Would love to buy an old 800 mountain cat cheap and make it look purdy. May have a couple ridin buddies that would be interested........

ronniehotdogg

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
this hood not only looks great it fits like a champ . It also has more room for twin and tripple pipes.

M-series windshield and vents fit this hood

pics of hood on sled ,a bit dirty but still looks great.

xxxmodrods.com

Last edited:

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Anyone interested in going in on a bulk purchase order of products from the xxxmodrods. Am going to place an order with the guys and the more we get the cheaper the shipping is. So anyone in the Kamloops,Merrit,Ashcroft,Logan Lake,Kelowna,Vernon,Penticton,Revelstoke,Salmon Arm,Sicamous,Enderby,Shuswap areas give me a pm or email as going to place the order hopefully by next week. The prices will be the same as on their site and from them but shipping will be cheaper as we order more. So the savings say on one hood as opposed to multiple hoods/vents is a good chunk of change. With the rising cost of living today that lil extra will help us all out. So give me pm or an email and let me know if interested.

Premium Features