• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Anyone know anything about the talk of a wall to the north. some one said its for tring to keep towell heads out........

J
Jan 15, 2010
What history class did you have that told you about building long walls?

Again, how is this monument to the Donald going to stop anyone from getting a temporary visa and then overstaying? As I said before, there is a huge demand for cheap labour in the states and although everyone seems to “hate” illegals they still seem to be willing to hire em. The wall will do nothing to stop the actual inflow of migrants, they will just use a different route (or a ladder in the middle of nowhere-how many of those recent walls are 2000 miles long in the middle of nowhere vs in an easily patrolled urban setting?).

Target the demand side of things and you might see a solution. Why doesn’t Donny push for huge penalties for hiring illegals? Cause it hurts the bottom line (who is gonna pick fruit, sand drywall and clean up hotel rooms for next to nothing relative to the wages you’d want to do it?) and the wall stokes the hatred in his base.

If the wall ever gets built (it won’t cause Mexico is never gonna pay for it and your Congress is as useless as a 1996 summit 583) it will not achieve anywhere near the desired results

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Again, how is this monument to the Donald going to stop anyone from getting a temporary visa and then overstaying? As I said before, there is a huge demand for cheap labour in the states and although everyone seems to “hate” illegals they still seem to be willing to hire em. The wall will do nothing to stop the actual inflow of migrants, they will just use a different route (or a ladder in the middle of nowhere-how many of those recent walls are 2000 miles long in the middle of nowhere vs in an easily patrolled urban setting?).

Target the demand side of things and you might see a solution. Why doesn’t Donny push for huge penalties for hiring illegals? Cause it hurts the bottom line (who is gonna pick fruit, sand drywall and clean up hotel rooms for next to nothing relative to the wages you’d want to do it?) and the wall stokes the hatred in his base.

If the wall ever gets built (it won’t cause Mexico is never gonna pay for it and your Congress is as useless as a 1996 summit 583) it will not achieve anywhere near the desired results

Why doesn’t Donny push for huge penalties for hiring illegals?
Good question.

During the campaign he pushed for the death penalty for some drug dealers.
Recently he pardoned a drug dealer that was convicted by a jury of her peers. So much for being tough on drug dealers.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Why doesn’t Donny push for huge penalties for hiring illegals?
Good question.

During the campaign he pushed for the death penalty for some drug dealers.
Recently he pardoned a drug dealer that was convicted by a jury of her peers. So much for being tough on drug dealers.

the answer lies within your question he would get hit with huge penalties and fines for hiring undocumented works. Just like Mitt did during his campaign who was busted for hiring landscapers some of whom were undocumented to manage his large estates. Undocumented works server their purpose you mention them and it stirs up all this hatred on the right. but yet they don't do anything about it because it would hurt their own bottom lines. If there was even a way to just one day kick out all the undocumented workers in the country The USA would cease to exist period. if you cant see that open your eyes it will help

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Ben Franklin wanted German to be our national language.

I believe the rationale the founding fathers (and I could be completely off on this) had in not declaring a National language in the constitution was that if we anchored ourselves to one language, it would tend to affect foreign policy and alignments. Can you imagine how the 20th century may have played out differently had German been our national language?

Mainly, I don't see any point in legislating it. The less formal laws the better if you ask me. Utah and California are particularly disgusting in the legislate-everything camp.

Banjo is awesome. My son & I play 4 string banjo together.

No offense to you or your son or the Banjo just watched and steve martin special and he is a hell of a banjo player. Hopefully you saw the connection to the movie i was trying to make it had the initials of "Deliverance"

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
JTK, you and I do not agree on much, but I am with you regarding the wall for the most part.
Our vision of the alternative solution is however different.
My thinking is that only legally documented people receive any entitlements.
Only US citizens get any voting privileges.

Once these policies are in place and enforced, people can no longer complain about how much illegals are costing us.
The only cost we need to absorb is educating the children which is simply an investment in their and our future.

We need their labor, and they want to work.
Not capitalizing on this is foolish. Put them to work, but police the employers to ensure that they are all on the books to ensure that there is no incentive to hire illegals over legals.

Regarding language, when people don't learn the language and assimilate to lifestyle, you end up with segregation, communities of cultures from the places these people chose to leave behind.
This failure to assimilate hinders their future generations placing them at a huge disadvantage when competing for opportunities.

I really don't think any of this needs to be complicated.

J
Jan 15, 2010
JTK, you and I do not agree on much, but I am with you regarding the wall for the most part.
Our vision of the alternative solution is however different.
My thinking is that only legally documented people receive any entitlements.
Only US citizens get any voting privileges.

Once these policies are in place and enforced, people can no longer complain about how much illegals are costing us.
The only cost we need to absorb is educating the children which is simply an investment in their and our future.

We need their labor, and they want to work.
Not capitalizing on this is foolish. Put them to work, but police the employers to ensure that they are all on the books to ensure that there is no incentive to hire illegals over legals.

Regarding language, when people don't learn the language and assimilate to lifestyle, you end up with segregation, communities of cultures from the places these people chose to leave behind.
This failure to assimilate hinders their future generations placing them at a huge disadvantage when competing for opportunities.

I really don't think any of this needs to be complicated.

Nice to see a response from ya that’s more than a cheesy meme...

I don’t recall voicing support for illegals voting or receiving entitlements?? I fully agree with you that non citizens should never be able to vote and that illegals should not get any benefits as they don’t pay into the system. Based on what you state above I don’t think our vision of the solution is all that different.

Ask yourself these questions-how hard would it be to ensure only citizens voted or that legal residents were eligible for benefits? The smartphone you are using to argue with strangers has enough computing power to manage that database..... legal ID or no vote-really simple. Heck, an iPhone can use a retina scan for access...

How many illegals actually voted in 2016? Is there a coincidence that the totally unproven claim of 3m is just enough for Donny to claim the popular vote? Why was his panel to investigate “rampant “ voter fraud disbanded so quickly and quietly? Maybe it was just BS from him and the far right to stoke the hate in his base??

Why aren’t more concrete steps taken in that direction and instead the entire issue is tied up over funding for Donny’s wall and a path to LEGAL citizenship for kids that were brought in illegally by their parents and are for the most part productive members of society? For a very small fraction of the cost of the wall mixed with a little common sense minus a bit of hate the issue could be resolved easily. But instead your great leader is spewing lies, hate, false and out of context statistics and the hardliners in congress won’t budge. Why? Because he needs the support of his base to survive. Drain the swamp alright.

You are right that it’s not all that complicated. Donny could solve it in minutes if he’d stop listening to that hate filled little slime ball Stephen miller and the hate filled far right talking heads and actually listen to the overall population and not just the fringe extremists on the right.

As for the language issue, I had to take an English test to get citizenship in Canada. I attended university in English and it’s obviously been my first language since birth but I still had to take the test. The reason for it is to ensure new citizens can function in and contribute to society. Pretty simple concept, but I wonder if bubba could pass...

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Nice to see a response from ya that’s more than a cheesy meme...

I don’t recall voicing support for illegals voting or receiving entitlements?? I fully agree with you that non citizens should never be able to vote and that illegals should not get any benefits as they don’t pay into the system. Based on what you state above I don’t think our vision of the solution is all that different.

Ask yourself these questions-how hard would it be to ensure only citizens voted or that legal residents were eligible for benefits? The smartphone you are using to argue with strangers has enough computing power to manage that database..... legal ID or no vote-really simple. Heck, an iPhone can use a retina scan for access...

How many illegals actually voted in 2016? Is there a coincidence that the totally unproven claim of 3m is just enough for Donny to claim the popular vote? Why was his panel to investigate “rampant “ voter fraud disbanded so quickly and quietly? Maybe it was just BS from him and the far right to stoke the hate in his base??

Why aren’t more concrete steps taken in that direction and instead the entire issue is tied up over funding for Donny’s wall and a path to LEGAL citizenship for kids that were brought in illegally by their parents and are for the most part productive members of society? For a very small fraction of the cost of the wall mixed with a little common sense minus a bit of hate the issue could be resolved easily. But instead your great leader is spewing lies, hate, false and out of context statistics and the hardliners in congress won’t budge. Why? Because he needs the support of his base to survive. Drain the swamp alright.

You are right that it’s not all that complicated. Donny could solve it in minutes if he’d stop listening to that hate filled little slime ball Stephen miller and the hate filled far right talking heads and actually listen to the overall population and not just the fringe extremists on the right.

As for the language issue, I had to take an English test to get citizenship in Canada. I attended university in English and it’s obviously been my first language since birth but I still had to take the test. The reason for it is to ensure new citizens can function in and contribute to society. Pretty simple concept, but I wonder if bubba could pass...
My folks told me my first words were beer and women so im good.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Target the source

The influx of immigrants from Central & south America is in large part fleeing gang violence. People are being given the choice of, "Join the Gang or Die."

Putting the squeeze on anybody in the US, be they the immigrants or those they hire, does not solve the problem. I'm not saying we should send troops to those countries to set them right, but I think we could open a dialogue with leaders there & do what we can to kick the corruption & terror caused by these groups at the source. What causes the gangs & cartels in the first place? US Drug habits maybe? I really don't know, but it is the humanitarian crisis that is causing the flood of migration in the western hemisphere.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
the answer lies within your question he would get hit with huge penalties and fines for hiring undocumented works. Just like Mitt did during his campaign who was busted for hiring landscapers some of whom were undocumented to manage his large estates. Undocumented works server their purpose you mention them and it stirs up all this hatred on the right. but yet they don't do anything about it because it would hurt their own bottom lines. If there was even a way to just one day kick out all the undocumented workers in the country The USA would cease to exist period. if you cant see that open your eyes it will help

And you are one that says if you quit your job your employer would go out of business. Heard that a million times before.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
This is the Iranian muslim that was controlling the Kenyan muslim that was running our country into the ground.

Attachments

• Decq59CU8AA3Ilk.jpg
    Decq59CU8AA3Ilk.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 8

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
The woman doctor that put six stitches in my hand on Sunday is from Ethiopia. Yeah! You know! One of those sh** hole countries! (Rumor is, she lived in a very nice hut)
And me, being the son of an immigrant have to be very cautious on my statements about immigration.
On a positive note. I am sure glad I sold my Harley stock recently.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
The woman doctor that put six stitches in my hand on Sunday is from Ethiopia. Yeah! You know! One of those sh** hole countries! (Rumor is, she lived in a very nice hut)
And me, being the son of an immigrant have to be very cautious on my statements about immigration.
On a positive note. I am sure glad I sold my Harley stock recently.
What happened that you needed stitches? Do you get a scar?! :)

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Pullin' strings...

This is the level of stupid that we are dealing with...

What about the Russian espionage Oligarch who's pulling the strings on the American business Oligarch who's "makin' 'murica Great again?"
putin.jpg

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Do a little research

This is the Iranian muslim that was controlling the Kenyan muslim that was running our country into the ground.

From Wikipedia:
Her parents are both of European and African-American descent. On the television series Finding Your Roots, DNA testing indicated that Jarrett is of 49% European, 46% African, and 5% Native American descent. Among her European roots, she was found to have French and Scottish ancestry.<sup id="cite_ref-5" class="reference">[5]</sup> One of her maternal great-grandfathers, Robert Robinson Taylor, was the first accredited African-American architect, and the first African-American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.<sup id="cite_ref-encyclopedia_6-0" class="reference">[6]
</sup>

<sup>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett</sup>

The wiki articles on her parents seem fairly positive as well.

<sup>I'm not saying she may not be a creepy underhanded person with her own agenda. She may also be an amazing person. Nearly all the meme's you find for her online seem to have a decidedly right leaning propaganda theme to them, many of them quoting something she may have either written or said when she was 21 years old in 1977. How many appalling things is the "right" willing to overlook that Trump has said & done since 1977?
</sup>

Here's a good one:

In February 2016, while delivering a victory speech following the Nevada caucuses, Donald Trump proclaimed his love for the various demographics that led him to victory.
As part of that list, he exclaimed, "I love the poorly educated."

<sup id="cite_ref-encyclopedia_6-0" class="reference"></sup>

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Trump said more mean things that hurt your feelings? Besides everyone on the left vomits worse vocabulary every time they speak about trump, his family and his supporters.
You can repeat this bogus "following in 1930's Germany footsteps theory" all you want but to truly follow this theory trump would have to ban guns, but yet he is pro gun. He would also have to censor the news media, which he hasn't. I could go on and on. But please JKT keep dreaming up theories as it is quite entertaining.

He may not censor the news media, but if he doesn't approve of what they say, the first words out of his mouth, or thumbs as it were, is "fake news."

Denial & obfuscation of facts, & redirection & misdirection away from strait answers, if you ask me are a form of censorship. Trump is certainly not the only one guilty of it, though.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
And you are one that says if you quit your job your employer would go out of business. Heard that a million times before.

No not at all !!!! I am only one employee in one company that would be really stupid. Almost as stupid as thinking that undocumented workers don't play a major roll in the US economy and things would come to a halt if all of a sudden they all left at once

You are right on one thing you have heard it a million times and you will keep hearing because if they fix the problem they cant use it to stir peoples emotions. kind of like flag burning they could stop that today by passing law stating the american flag has to be made from flame retardant material. but where is the fun in that. You cant drum up support for war by showing people standing around like idiots trying to light something on fire that wont burn but show a person holding one on fire oh boy game on.

Premium Features