• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2871 Tial vband help please!

W
Jan 14, 2009
Good day!

Trying to track down some vband flanges for my external wastegate and turbo.....
I do remember seeing a photo from (OVS?) with a post-pipe flange with integrated wastegate vband connection. I had a 2860 with regular 4 bolt flange prior.

F
Nov 5, 2017
Nevada
pretty easy to find now they've become very popular, Taken several years. Summit racing carries a lot, hmni racing has a bunch of tial components. Wastegate clamps are not the same as the turbo inlet clamps though. They are based on the turbo size, gt 28,30,35 are the same inlet flange size. All of their wastegate gate kits come with the flanges as well

W
Jan 14, 2009
I should clarify further I suppose.... a company a few years back built a post pipe flange that had the tial vband already welded to it, but can’ Seem to track it down now of course.... I think it was the OVS E-link or boost adjustment housing

Last edited:
F
Nov 5, 2017
Nevada
I believe this is what your looking for if you have the tial housing in the turbo. Push turbo it comes from the pipe into an aluminum adapter to the tial turbine housing, but also has the tial wastegate bung welded in between the pipe and turbine.

Premium Features