• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WRP Mountain ASSAULT Seats - 1M Cat

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Just a reminder 1M guys, WRP has plenty of inventory on their Arctic Cat 1M, Mountain ASSAULT "Freestyle Series" Seats.

Approximately 2" taller than OEM (stock) for those of you who like to stand most of the time (added leg leverage) for body knee steering, or those who want to ease the stand/sit transision to be a bit quicker up/down, or for us taller guys (6'4").

Shaves approximately 8 lbs. over the OEM (stock) sofa seat.

DSC03925Medium.jpg

Picture005Medium.jpg

Optimizations in manufacturing processes and assembly has allowed us an opportunity to reduce the price from $475 ... to the NEW price of $399!

Call a dealer and get one!

Last edited:

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
Looks nice! Just need a pic of the overall look from the side. Can a tailight be installed in the back of the seat, or right below? Then the power wire could be hidden under the seat bottom? Just an idea! 8 lbs. I thought the stock 1M/KK was about 11 lbs. when dry? Looks to be about 4"+ taller as it is higher than the gas tank.

Thanks Mike

Last edited:
E
Jan 9, 2008
I have just finished the third day of riding with my new Mountian Assault seat, and i love it. The transition from sitting to standing is almost effortless,this realy saves the shoulders and upper back muscles. I just ordered a LED tail light and will post pics once it is mounted. The new price is good to see I payed $475 for mine and this seat is worth rvery penny.
Frank

Premium Features