• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camso DTS Aluminum Cover

T
Dec 27, 2016
Utah
Hey everybody! I got sick of the mounting options on my stock DTS cover or lack of I should say, also not being able to get to the chain adjuster nut without pulling the cover.

So we designed and aluminum replacement and it turned out pretty cool. It made the entire kit look half the size! Thought I would share and see if there is any interest for something like this out there before I jump the gun and do a large run of them.

Any feedback would be great!

IMG_3882.jpg IMG_3883.jpg IMG_3884.jpg IMG_3886.jpg IMG_3889.jpg IMG_3891.jpg IMG_4001.jpg IMG_4002.jpg IMG_3995.jpg

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Hey everybody! I got sick of the mounting options on my stock DTS cover or lack of I should say, also not being able to get to the chain adjuster nut without pulling the cover.

So we designed and aluminum replacement and it turned out pretty cool. It made the entire kit look half the size! Thought I would share and see if there is any interest for something like this out there before I jump the gun and do a large run of them.

Just a thought powder coated will hold a lot less ice than straight aluminum... Whats the cost?

S
Looks nice but...

I like the looks of it and if it were powder coated it would look even better. You have done a nice job with it!!
What are the weight differences? Also, having the sides on the Camso one is nice for holding stuff on but I don't think they need to be as big as they are. Could you integrate some sort of side into what you have made?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
You might consider extending the rear portion closer to the end of the bumper bar (less snow on your head) and bending down the edges so they tuck inside the bar on left and right. (Cleaner/ less sharp edges to catch clothing on a brush past the tunnel when emergency dismounting. )

K
Feb 22, 2016
Belgrade MT

Nice work man! I would be interested, any idea on cost?

Premium Features