• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WINTER PROJECT Teaser Revealed...

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We will keep this short and simple. Simply one of the greatest film's and accomplishments our sport has seen in years. If there is one DVD you purchase this year...give this one a look.

Back Cover: Winter Project is a true story snowmachine documentary about backcountry snowmachining in Alaska. This film will touch on the early days of riding in Alaska, Iron Dog - the gnarliest backcountry race on Earth, todays free riding scene, snowmobile olympics (x-games), and will pay special tribute to the early days of backcountry filming by featuring the legendary Landry twins of Turnagain Hard Core film series and the founders of Frontier Films. This film promises to be a mind blowing ride into the world of snowmobiling like it has never been seen before. The production team behind this film includes two emmy award winners - Kyle Aramburo & Richard Cooper, "On the Pipe” moto film legend Jay Schweitzer, and to–date the most successful action sports kickstarter campaign in the world.

BUY MOVIE HERE

Streaming Video Here
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/102195102?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ff6600" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="281" width="500"></iframe> WINTER PROJECT - TRAILER 1 from HYBRID COLOR FILMS on Vimeo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Very excited to see this when its all said and done, really cool to see something that is maybe more like "art of flight" was but for the snowmobile world.

I love me some good tunes and sick lines, but its really neat to get a broader perspective of what is going on!

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Thanks for posting Blown Motor and MASSIVE thanks to all the members that helped make this film possible. We are working away in post on the final edit... at this point we are still on schedule for an October release.

Big thanks to Christopher too .... you are awesome and we appreciate your efforts on helping us fund this film!

We hope everyone is having a great summer!

-Travis
Winter Project
winterproject.net

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I can't wait to see the final product! I get comments all the time on my Winter Project T shirt when I wear it out riding ATV's, lots of supporters out there!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
What a weekend, come back to find so much support for this film. Cant help but smile, thanks for everything Snowest supporters!

Premium Features