• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A huge shout out to ZBroz Racing

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
I recently acquired a complete set of shocks for my 154 XM, all I can say is WOW!!!! What a difference! It literally transformed a sled that I had previously considered to be 50% usable to 100% usable with this one upgrade.

When I first got the shocks on the sled, I pulled the sway bar out and figured they might be too soft, but after using them, I found that I never bottomed out on rough trails, they handled big compressions from jumps brilliantly and contradictorily never righted the sled when sidehilling. They handle all the small stuff and have wicked bottom-out resistance for the larger hits, they don't rebound harshly like the stock shocks, but rather seem to soak everything up and keep the sled tracking in the right direction. I definitely feel that this most likely the single greatest upgrade you can do to a machine, game changer for sure. I highly recommend them to anyone that wants to enjoy their riding.

IMG_2723.jpg IMG_2720.jpg IMG_2718.jpg

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
I couldn't agree more with you!! The customer service from them is also top notch.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Has anyone compared the exits to raptor shocks? I might upgrade next year. I have heard good things on both.

Premium Features