For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Powder Room This is the SnoWest LADIES forum.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Skadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking forward to a ride with Burandt's Backcountry Adventures!!

I got my Colorado trip to visit my brother and some other buddies booked and I managed to set aside 2 days at Burandt's Backcountry Adventures!!! SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER stoked to get to actually ride with these boys, pick up a few things and just have some fun on the snow with them! I've gotten to ride with Chris at the Polaris photoshoots and it really is quite amazing to watch what he does and how he works his machine in person... But at a photoshoot it's all business and I didn't get any time actually riding with him. So I'm SUPER excited about this trip now!!!

Any of you other ladies had a chance to book one of these classes??

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Basic Member
wtn4sno2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am heading to Colorado at the end od December to ride with Chris too! I am super excited to go but I am nervous about riding and learning from a PRO!!

Old 11-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Basic Member
Skadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond repute

WAY COOL!

Don't be nervous! ALL of the guys there are super nice. I spent time with Ryan Berchtold at some of the shows this year and he's a SUPER nice guy. I've gotten the chance to ride with Chris a few times and he's pretty cool for how big of an icon he is!! I was actually surprised that right away I felt like I was able to joke with him about stuff!

Old 01-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Currently: Ready for winter.....LETS RIDE!!!
Moderator: Premium Member
live2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond repute

Em share your Colorado trip! ;-).

http://www.kristyharnish.com

In West Yellowstone riding!!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:41 AM
Currently: Itchin'
bigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond reputebigislandgrrl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, lets hear about your experiences! Ive heard mixed reviews

Old 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Basic Member
wtn4sno2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well due to the lack of snow at the end of December, had to cancel our trip. Hopefully we can reschedule at at later time. Probably next winter. Chris was very honest with us since we were travel over 900 miles one way to ride with him. He just wanted to make sure it was a awesome experience.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Basic Member

Opps!! forgot to get back on here!! Sorry gang!!

Yeah, snow was less than optimal. We changed the trip from 2 days to just one day with Chris and the gang. and we had to ride REALLY careful... BUT, we still had a BLAST!! The lodge is freaking GAWGEOUS and we stayed for dinner the night after the ride to check it out and hang some more with the crew! All of the guides are A-MAZING riders and are very patient, out there to share an experience with you! We had a very mixed group of riders so about midway through the day Chris took a more experienced group out for a quick shred and then we came back to link up with the rest of the group.

it was really fun and I have hopes of returning next year (if I can't afford another trip this year) once they have more snow!! The terrain was way cool, but at the end of Dec when we were there snow was super low!! I've been seeing pics though that look like it's pretty good now!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Skadi For This Useful Post:
Vics Action Shots (08-30-2013)