• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grip Glides on a Sled deck and ramp

Y

yamahaboy701

Oct 15, 2008
Has anybody used caliber Grip Glides on their sled deck and ramp? Do they work good for sleds and ATVs or are super glides better? Right now I have standard ski guides and they are a pain to drive an atv up or walk up.

Grip Glides:
42-5036.jpg

Super Glides:
Prod_SuperGlides_section.jpg

T

tpollon2

Dec 2, 2007
Calgary
Grip glides

Mine are all cracking and breaking off my open 2 place trailer. Put Superglides on my sled deck--way better in every way.:face-icon-small-fro

Last edited:

superclamp

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2008
Mine are all cracking and breaking off my open 2 place trailer. Put Superglides on my sled deck--way better in every way.:face-icon-small-fro

Yes, there is more surface area for you to walk doen your ramp as well , also lots of traction for your feet for safety.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
My Superglides are way better than the previous smooth guides I've had. They are much more durable and don't get all warped in the summer when hauling ATV's. The safety factor with the built in grips are reason enough to go with Superglides...even when the grooves are full of snow/ice.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Hey, I just bought some superglides (20 feet worth) and only needed two pieces to redo the bottom of my ramp (had REALLY nasty carbides last year. Studboy 8" carbides don't like sled decks!)

If you want a few pieces, shoot me a pm. (I shouldn't have bought a whole box of them... a touch wasteful.

Compared to older style glides that I used to run, these keep you on track much better & it seems to me like I can steer if I'm off track a bit, the little nubs seem to do that well.

Premium Features