• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's Polaris's big Surpise in the "Meltaway"?

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I think the rabbit looks better than the sled and runs better and longer than what we got now!! GO RABBIT GO

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
While it's somewhat cool to a new sled model.

I just want to see if and what they did to the RMK. Maybe that will be next weeks sled melt away image.

Don't get me wrong I have some seat time on a rush and while it's an impressive set-up on trail and ditch banging, it's off-trail ability's did nothing for me (but the ski loops do work well with a snow bungee if you were wondering:face-icon-small-hap)

B

BadAftertaste

Jan 2, 2008
Colorado
www.jcbritish.com
fixed....

picture.php

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
You need to properly read between the lines. What Polaris is trying to explain is that it only takes about 5 days to melt down this sled. :pound:
OK OK, I'm just kidding, but it was just sitting there waiting to be said.

Last edited:

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
What ya mean guna race it ; it won the I 500 silly , think it took like the first 5 spots or so not certain about that thou

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
you guys are missing the big picture it comes with

1- high speed low drag leather gloves
2- new designed high speed low drag helmet with HUD "heads up display" like a new corvettes

A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
What ya mean guna race it ; it won the I 500 silly , think it took like the first 5 spots or so not certain about that thou

No, that is not the case. An Arctic Cat won the I-500 with Bunke on the Rush coming in 2nd in the pro 600 class. That is only after 2 or 3 Cats in front of him did not finish due to torn tracks. Bunke came in 1st in the pro open but that is something of a misnomer because some, not all, of the pro 600 class races also enter that class as well. Had the pro 600 winner on the Cat had also registered for the pro open he would have won that to.

The Rush came in 5th place in the 1st USCC race this year. At the last USCC race, Bunke rode an IQR instead of Rush. I thought that was pretty interesting. You'd think a sponsored Polaris racer would want to stay on the "game changer" Rush, not a 5 year old, old fashioned, shock inside tunnel IQR design.

west dreams

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2009
Becker, Mn.
I have a bud. that I am going riding with at the end of Feb. he is going to bring his new sled which he said is a 2011. Rush front end 144" track, 800 motor, walker evans all around has a connection at Polaris that hooked him up.

Premium Features