• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Sleds

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
LMFAO! The only thing I trust when it comes to Polaris is my own 2 eyes, I'll believe it when I see it. What is Polaris doing about guys like myself who don't like the 2009 800, they haven't achieved that goal yet.

Dont you get it, you are supposed to spend the money and hope to he11 it works better than the last abortion project. I finally got my 800 dialed in with the pipes... and now I have bog afte full throttle on the trial. Maybe my sled just doesn't like the trails. Go figure

E
Jan 18, 2008
St. Paul, AB
Hey Idaho, I too have/had a similar bog issue with my twins, try unhooking the throttle/kill switch, it seems to me that something has changed with the new updated map regarding the point at which the ecu thinks the throttle is stuck. I had my ecu flashed by carls but I am pretty sure that they modify only the mapping not the safety/protection part of it. Seems to only appear for me on hardpack with ligh load on the engine. It sure rips otherwise.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! top secret

the new ones got a helium filled bulhead

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
so, Polaris is releasing an all-new chassis for 2011? So that means in 2015 they'll finally have it right and it will be worth buying? :p

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
so, Polaris is releasing an all-new chassis for 2011? So that means in 2015 they'll finally have it right and it will be worth buying? :p
I was thinking the same thing. My dad just bought an M, and I may be going that way very soon. So if anyone has a M8 forsale for a good price, you should hit me up :D

This is a sled Ice Age Mfg built, and was at the Utah Snow Show. 398 lb dry weight. Now I might ride something like this if they could get it RELIABLE!! Here's the link for more pictures. http://www.iceagemfg.com/projects
IceAgeRush.jpg

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I was thinking the same thing. My dad just bought an M, and I may be going that way very soon. So if anyone has a M8 forsale for a good price, you should hit me up :D

This is a sled Ice Age Mfg built, and was at the Utah Snow Show. 398 lb dry weight. Now I might ride something like this if they could get it RELIABLE!! Here's the link for more pictures. http://www.iceagemfg.com/projects
IceAgeRush.jpg

Now that thing looks like a COLD mother to ride.... Brrr..... Where's the windshield, lol

at least it has a long track under it, haha:face-icon-small-hap

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
this was on hordcoresledder

I think it kind of looks like a ski-doo. I like the looks of my 09 better. Actually I wouldn't give a damn if mine looked like a turd with a track on it if it ran good all the time. Although I have had 2 trouble free rides on mine in a row (possibly a new record for me) and it is running great. Hopefully it stays that way. Would be interesting to see the skid and how different it is from the current RMK's.

Super A

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Belgrade Mt
If they put the same 800, Walker Evans Shocks and running boards on it, someone at that company should get kicked in the junk.. (in a good christian way:face-icon-small-hap)

Premium Features